Who on here has just kept this a fantasy

Not by choice. Really want it to be a reality and meet up with a sexy white woman. I can't even get one to talk with me on the phone. Guess it'll just stay a fantasy...

Feelings

He might not live up to how I imagined it .. might cum quick . Might have bad hygiene . Might be pushy . Might have STDs. Theres alot to look into
It’s not that complex because anyone black or white has all these issues (Feelings,STD’s,Bad Hygiene,Being Pushy) is a HUMAN trait Man or Woman. 🤷🏾‍♂️ So it’s simple...She may just not like Blackmen no more no less.

Yes I read Noreen’s stuff, very interesting and I compeletely understand where she is coming from. I havnt been ‘brave’ enough to do anywhere near the stuff she has done. Heck I havnt even told many people I am Bisexual, only a few of my friends know and I’m very selective over who I can tell certain things to. The fear of things getting ‘out’ is a massive one. At the end of the day I am a married woman and I want my marriage to be successful, my biggest fear is I do something with a ‘bull’ and then my husband loses respect for me or feels differently after. I have heard of that stuff happening. It is funny that our community’s are like that anyhow as so many people do stuff behind closed doors.
It is very hard for a asian Muslim community, even though as you said, so much happens behind closed doors

I would agree that this part of it is pretty hard for a couple. The difference between fantasy and reality is huge.
After years of trying to persuade my wife, she finally started to get into this, but she is completely straight, so I want looking for guys for her. When she started chatting with a few initially, it was ok, but when she started connecting with one guy and camming with him and getting naughty, the jealousy started to surface. It was tough.

I had to step back and just let her have fun just with him. That part is hard, but necessary for her to be uninhibited with her lover. She tells me some things, but most of it is between them. She's been buying underwear that I see AFTER he sees her in it (and out of it!). The only reason she hasn't met him yet is because of Covid

I have been ruminating about this since a very long time that why can't we elite Moslems who are progressive, share similar goals, desire ,lifestyles and mental enlightenment club together and create our own group or space where we openly discuss, share our experiences, roadblocks, social issues and make way for ourselves. Together we can help each other fulfill our sexual motives, invite and share bulls, give our wives an oopen space where they can discuss their sexual fantasies ,intimacies and chose partners . It's high time we must have had out own community
Just won't happen. There is way too much hypocrisy. Everyone either does it or wants to. The amount of religious guys who like sucking cock or the number of hijabis who like to have sex is the same as any other religion (or no religion). But the community will always give us hassle if they find out about it, even if they do it!

It is not about opening up . It's about having like minded people together . . It's about networking, conecting, sharing, .it's not the community but hhe community of like minded ppl . Some is us hBe difficult time finding pairs and bulls so we can assist each other.
I could get behind that. Gotta vet em though

It is very hard for a asian Muslim community, even though as you said, so much happens behind closed doors

I would agree that this part of it is pretty hard for a couple. The difference between fantasy and reality is huge.
After years of trying to persuade my wife, she finally started to get into this, but she is completely straight, so I want looking for guys for her. When she started chatting with a few initially, it was ok, but when she started connecting with one guy and camming with him and getting naughty, the jealousy started to surface. It was tough.

I had to step back and just let her have fun just with him. That part is hard, but necessary for her to be uninhibited with her lover. She tells me some things, but most of it is between them. She's been buying underwear that I see AFTER he sees her in it (and out of it!). The only reason she hasn't met him yet is because of Covid
This is the crazy thing I know from friends that some people within our community get up to all sorts but it’s all hush hush and hidden. I think honesty is the most important thing you need to be clear what the boundary’s are and not make rash decisions, in the heat of the moment when turned on it’s easy to do things that were not agreed.

Jealousy is another problem, my husband says to me the idea of me sucking another man off is hot but I do think if it happened he would get jealous.

This is the crazy thing I know from friends that some people within our community get up to all sorts but it’s all hush hush and hidden. I think honesty is the most important thing you need to be clear what the boundary’s are and not make rash decisions, in the heat of the moment when turned on it’s easy to do things that were not agreed.

Jealousy is another problem, my husband says to me the idea of me sucking another man off is hot but I do think if it happened he would get jealous.

Three of my wife's friends have had affairs, all married Muslim mothers. One of them, her ******* are in the same classes as our ******* and she's pretty close. She encouraged my wife with her boyfriend, before my wife just used to talk, but then she started camming and showing herself off.

For me, the jealousy was messing with my head because initially it's hard to deal with. Especially because the guy is younger, better looking, toned and much bigger. So I really needed to step away and let her do what she wanted. And not ask for details AT ALL.

I really now wish that she would go and meet him, not just as my cuckold fantasy, but so it finally happens, and the new chapter of our marriage begins. I think the waiting is very hard!!

But yes, a lot of stuff happens hush hush. I know of one couple who had a female lodger, and they were having threesomes with her, and eventually the husband left the wife for the lodger. And then it all came out about the groupsex

Back when I finished school over 40 years ago i lived down town. Life was great. Different food, different clubs I was exposed to a lot. This is before I met my wife. A friend of mine was for lack of a better the appointed ******* of a young (over 20) middle eastern exotic dancers. Now I have to tell you this is rare. Usually you hear about honour killings. By the time she was 20 she had been married twice. Both green card marriages. Neither lasted. the first guy was into guys. The second had forgotten he was already married.

any ways her mom had Desinated this guy to arrange pleasure marriages for her *******. This is a job that usually is done by a ******* or male family member. Remember that when a ******* or brother dies his wife or wives goes to live with a ******* or brother. It usually happens when the lady is older not a young lady. Very discreet. The arranger insures a place, food as well as a fwb.

yes I too did not believe it.

a few times he could arrange the fwb and food. The place was the problem that was where I came in. For usually a weekend I had a room mate. The young lady made the most of the time with her temporary husband.

Three of my wife's friends have had affairs, all married Muslim mothers. One of them, her ******* are in the same classes as our ******* and she's pretty close. She encouraged my wife with her boyfriend, before my wife just used to talk, but then she started camming and showing herself off.

For me, the jealousy was messing with my head because initially it's hard to deal with. Especially because the guy is younger, better looking, toned and much bigger. So I really needed to step away and let her do what she wanted. And not ask for details AT ALL.

I really now wish that she would go and meet him, not just as my cuckold fantasy, but so it finally happens, and the new chapter of our marriage begins. I think the waiting is very hard!!

But yes, a lot of stuff happens hush hush. I know of one couple who had a female lodger, and they were having threesomes with her, and eventually the husband left the wife for the lodger. And then it all came out about the groupsex
I know that, I mean from some of my own friends, girls who outwardly wear hijab and seem religious using vibrators while they watch blacked.com lol girls wearing hijab Lezzing off with each other in shisha places. It’s all hypocrisy really. While I feel I need to be careful I’m not going to not enjoy myself because of community fears. Life is too short!

Back