Who loves the BBC more?

What type of white woman loves BBC more?

• Total voters
It's often taboo that drives attraction (we humans love to break boundaries, even artificially constructed ones), so I'd suspect that, on the whole, traditional conservative white women would feel a greater desire for black men than their more progressive compatriots. At the individual level, who knows - everyone's unique.

I think saying every conservative woman has a queen of spades tattoo is silly but I will say this. A few things that I think have been confirmed by my decades of experience. Almost all women are more liberal in their heart than men by their very nature. Unmarried women will exhibit more of that openly and married women having the benefit of a husband will become more conservative socially and politically. That being said liberal men are almost always hypocritical and phony and promote ideas that they don’t really believe in for show. I believe conservative men are more likely to actually want to see their wife get BBC and the conservative wife as well. If 10 couples walked into a club and 5 were conservative and 5 liberal I would bet on one of the conservative couples taking a black stud home for some cuckolding.

This is a question more geared toward bulls since they have the most experience seeing what type of white girls love black cock the most. Of course anyone is free to give their answer.

View attachment 5986174
What do you call the suspender tights ot crotchless tights she is wearing? Anyone... please help 😂.
Iv been looking for.some.similar for Katie but my searches aren't giving me much yield.

I think I saw them labeled as pantie tights. That still isn't doing much. I van find them but not quality one.

Off topic I know... I just had to ask. Been driving me crazy lol.

Republican women look at us as just human dildos ( meaning they don't respect us , even though Democratic ones can be racist too ). So they look at getting bbc more. I'm been a bull for over ten years and stay in a mostly conservative area , I know.

Last edited:
Sex transcends all ideologies, beliefs, and boundaries.
Any healthy female with no hormone imbalance and on no form or birth control, can throw all of her social ideological values, beliefs, religion (any imposed morales derived from social conformity over 100s of years) out of the window when her cycle reached ovulation phase and her estrogen levels slowly climb to a peak, which is met by an equally large but fast surge of testosterone, progesterone and FSH... causing an insatiable desire to feel full, and be filled by the nearest and most alpha male possible. Those combined and wonderfully timed surge of hormone are far more powerful than any though process. It primal instinct.

And this ladies and gentlemen is exactly what you should be aware of if you are struggling to be a hotwife or get your wife to take the plunge, catch het in this short window and she may supsrise you, just how willing she is! Lol. 1 week later and she might not be to.keen on the idea.

Just make sure a condom is use though unless you want a black baby. 😉

Back