Who is the hottest MILF on B2W

My wife wants to know your opinion..she likes your detail..thanks
Well, a few things. As you know IR footage really counts here (happy to make some with your wife's lovely Hoosier Booty...I mean body). Realize you're more curious than experienced so we'll waive the IR Footage requirement this time only...next time...:sex: LOL

First off, she must know she has a truly MILF bikini body built for BBC fucking (from the neck down - hey, that's all we can see here) if she has the ovaries (not balls) to ask for a public opinion. I'm going to assume her facial features are just as appealing as her statuesque 5'8 body. I wouldn't refer to her as a phat ass, for some reason it doesn't roll off the tongue like it should. She's definitely got a Booty, good for palming in public (Right, @Mr&Ms TopCat?) and kneading all night...probably spreads nicely on all 4s which would deserve some light paddling...and rimming. Lingerie choices accentuate her cheeks. And those hips are perfect for grabbing and pounding as long as she can hang in there. Her breasts? Make her look 14 years younger. Wouldn't change a thing. Her ink suggests she might have a creative mind...good for exploring and a high threshold for pain.

Finally - Bikini body comment. If she's walking on the beach, pretty much 90% of the dudes on the beach are going to sneak a peek through their shades or squint and look away while they're with their wife or significant other. They wanna see how that body saunters on the beach.

One other thing...when you're more than curious, you might need to leave Indy and come east, although @curvywife might dispute that.

Well, a few things. As you know IR footage really counts here (happy to make some with your wife's lovely Hoosier Booty...I mean body). Realize you're more curious than experienced so we'll waive the IR Footage requirement this time only...next time...:sex: LOL

First off, she must know she has a truly MILF bikini body built for BBC fucking (from the neck down - hey, that's all we can see here) if she has the ovaries (not balls) to ask for a public opinion. I'm going to assume her facial features are just as appealing as her statuesque 5'8 body. I wouldn't refer to her as a phat ass, for some reason it doesn't roll off the tongue like it should. She's definitely got a Booty, good for palming in public (Right, @Mr&Ms TopCat?) and kneading all night...probably spreads nicely on all 4s which would deserve some light paddling...and rimming. Lingerie choices accentuate her cheeks. And those hips are perfect for grabbing and pounding as long as she can hang in there. Her breasts? Make her look 14 years younger. Wouldn't change a thing. Her ink suggests she might have a creative mind...good for exploring and a high threshold for pain.

Finally - Bikini body comment. If she's walking on the beach, pretty much 90% of the dudes on the beach are going to sneak a peek through their shades or squint and look away while they're with their wife or significant other. They wanna see how that body saunters on the beach.

One other thing...when you're more than curious, you might need to leave Indy and come east, although @curvywife might dispute that.
@Kize2525, I noticed that you posted quite a few pics in this thread, you guys should get verified, it only takes about 5 minutes, :) It takes less time to get verified than hitting the post button for all of those pics!!!

Yes that is why she(we) wanted to hear from you. You are rt on we are more curious rt now as never taken last step but getting closer as she has got bbc dildo and we talk about during sex..It takes A LOT of time as she is VERY shy and I've brought a lot out and still getting her where I KNOW she wants but still a little reserve..Thanks you made both us day..and you will be 1st to get anything that happens..

Back