Who's the hottest women you've seen BLACKED ?

Hello everyone! I have to say the hottest thing I have seen is My wife is definitely the hottest I have seen!.
I have learned from this site that I love to reveal personal and private details about my wife. I love to chat with him, intelligent gentleman and answer all his questions sharing her deepest and most personal secrets. Please send me a message if you’re interested

Who is the hottest woman you've ever seen blacked ?
As the wife. On screen. I think Cindy Crawford back then with Dennis Rodman. She was married or def with bf. And nothing was said. But a woman knows. In film. Janine Limdenukder when she did it for her ex BF ( sandr bullock etc bla bla ). She said he was racist etc so even better. And in real life. Too many to count. Black men fuck the hottest white women now.

Wife here. My kinda couple. Love bio and clips. Ur bull hit too. Don’t u agree. Black guys inked is so hot. Much ore than white men. It’s lore subtle and there tat mean somethings so many white Boys. Inked all over. Trying to look tough etc.Meanwhile he’s from suburbs and is an accountant lol

Wife here. My kinda couple. Love bio and clips. Ur bull hit too. Don’t u agree. Black guys inked is so hot. Much ore than white men. It’s lore subtle and there tat mean somethings so many white Boys. Inked all over. Trying to look tough etc.Meanwhile he’s from suburbs and is an accountant lol
Yes! It was so sexy just rubbing his body while he told us the story of all his tats. And thank you! Hopefully we will have some more content soon. We basically took a break in 2023 so hopefully 2024 will bring in more BBC

Back