Who is the hottest MILF on B2W

So @BamaRN1981...don't get me wrong...you are a DIME! Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday, no question...and a NURSE? You have tremendous potential...But to achieve "Hottest MILF on B2W"... IR footage has to count for something. I like the Mount Rushmore approach. With that said...

@FrankiGoodGurl (C'mon now, that's a disgrace that I have to remind everyone here....tisk tisk). The short films alone could make her the undisputed #1...the closed captions., thought bubbles, themes, daredevil sex stunts, truth or dare suspense, sadomasochism, blasphemy, public sex...even the questionable sound track (Oy veh!). She's a Cornucopia of sexual escapades with no authenticity gap. Y'all mutha fuckaz must've forgot...
@Mr&Ms TopCat She's a straight BEAST, stacked and carries the right mentality - a Maneater. Looks like she could Milk your mind and your Dick before you even get started...then make you do chores and like it...yet you know her submissive side is unbridled.
@ticklemypleasure I mean...just look at her, think she wouldn't turn your head walking down the street? She's the one you might think is too good for you. Admit it, you'd paid just to get a hand job from her, that's how bad she is...and still cool as a fan. and can take some Black Dick.
@RGcuck I don't know if she has children or not but She's a Pro's Pro. As advertised she can take you on a journey. You can definitely trust this big butt and a smile. Her knowledge and skills (and hips) are unparalleled. You'll become addicted. I almost got in my car one night....
@justawhitegirl In addition to her pics and persona, check out her cum shot video...that thick clit being stretched and splacked with cum...AWARD WINNING. She should be cloned.
@progradvocate Here's a sleeper. If you don't know her then you don't know what a MILF is. She's just finding her way...and is a quick study...wait til she really gets into her bag of tools. Guess what her profession is? Instant Star at Mocha Splash. Thse eyes will and hips will make you do weird *******.
@bustyhotwife88 I mean...she's Built like a Bionic Fuck Toy (respectfully speaking). She makes it on that alone...some IR footage, or let's hang out when I come to the Bay area would be splendid. I'm sure she's a lovely person as well.
@MDNurse4BBC Adding her (Begrudgingly...even though they totally ignore me (my issue, not theirs))...Objectively speaking a Ravenous Life ******* for IR. Championship Quality!!! You can tell she feels amazing to be with.

Ultimate GILF
@SekaBlack - hands down, no competition. So bad you could put her in the Hottest MILF category

Check out what's on the Whorizon
@Couple4sumfun3 She's built to fuck
@Hotdenverwifey Who wouldn't want what she's about?
@KarenE Her sexual mind and mentality are epic
@Sexy JC If you could see what I've seen...Gotta appreciate someone who lives up to her name

I know I've left quite a few off but these were from 15 min brainstorm...more to come.

So @BamaRN1981...don't get me wrong...you are a DIME! Everyday of the week and twice on Sunday, no question...and a NURSE? You have tremendous potential...But to achieve "Hottest MILF on B2W"... IR footage has to count for something. I like the Mount Rushmore approach. With that said...

@FrankiGoodGurl (C'mon now, that's a disgrace that I have to remind everyone here....tisk tisk). The short films alone could make her the undisputed #1...the closed captions., thought bubbles, themes, daredevil sex stunts, truth or dare suspense, sadomasochism, blasphemy, public sex...even the questionable sound track (Oy veh!). She's a Cornucopia of sexual escapades with no authenticity gap. Y'all mutha fuckaz must've forgot...
@Mr&Ms TopCat She's a straight BEAST, stacked and carries the right mentality - a Maneater. Looks like she could Milk your mind and your Dick before you even get started...then make you do chores and like it...yet you know her submissive side is unbridled.
@ticklemypleasure I mean...just look at her, think she wouldn't turn your head walking down the street? She's the one you might think is too good for you. Admit it, you'd paid just to get a hand job from her, that's how bad she is...and still cool as a fan. and can take some Black Dick.
@RGcuck I don't know if she has children or not but She's a Pro's Pro. As advertised she can take you on a journey. You can definitely trust this big butt and a smile. Her knowledge and skills (and hips) are unparalleled. You'll become addicted. I almost got in my car one night....
@justawhitegirl In addition to her pics and persona, check out her cum shot video...that thick clit being stretched and splacked with cum...AWARD WINNING. She should be cloned.
@progradvocate Here's a sleeper. If you don't know her then you don't know what a MILF is. She's just finding her way...and is a quick study...wait til she really gets into her bag of tools. Guess what her profession is? Instant Star at Mocha Splash. Thse eyes will and hips will make you do weird *******.
@bustyhotwife88 I mean...she's Built like a Bionic Fuck Toy (respectfully speaking). She makes it on that alone...some IR footage, or let's hang out when I come to the Bay area would be splendid. I'm sure she's a lovely person as well.
@MDNurse4BBC Adding her (Begrudgingly...even though they totally ignore me (my issue, not theirs))...Objectively speaking a Ravenous Life ******* for IR. Championship Quality!!! You can tell she feels amazing to be with.

Ultimate GILF
@SekaBlack - hands down, no competition. So bad you could put her in the Hottest MILF category

Check out what's on the Whorizon
@Couple4sumfun3 She's built to fuck
@Hotdenverwifey Who wouldn't want what she's about?
@KarenE Her sexual mind and mentality are epic
@Sexy JC If you could see what I've seen...Gotta appreciate someone who lives up to her name

I know I've left quite a few off but these were from 15 min brainstorm...more to come.
@DCPotentBlkBull, thank you for the acknowledgement, !!! :) We just don't share our hot and steamy private and public sexcapades and all of my naughtiness as some things are meant to be kept behind closed doors due to Mr. TopCat and I being in a long-term relationship, 😘🥰💋🤗😋😈♠️ And you can only imagine. We will just leave you all at the edge of your seat, !!! 😈😈😈
Again, I really appreciate the shout out here, 🙂

One and only ! @Mr&Ms TopCat

Alan Shore_seriously.gif
You expect any other answer from me.

Don't get me wrong there are many a wonderful milfs on this forum. But hey, the question is very specific about "the hottest" and that could only be ONE milf.

Back