Who is missing their BBC during social distancing?

She was all shy and reluctant, until she finally started fucking black guys. We do have one living in the building. But she's 8.5 mo pregnant and the only thing we think about is avoiding the hospital.

Luckily my King only lives 3 floors down and with me not working during this quarantine he is setting a record for number of booty calls. I'm not complaining at all even after my back was sore for 3 days, he went wild wild 4-5 days ago. Loved it.
WHO'S a lucky girl then , so many wives and girlfriends will be jealous as fuck of you.

WHO'S a lucky girl then , so many wives and girlfriends will be jealous as fuck of you.
I'm very lucky, they can be jealous but I doubt they could handle the 12 inches plus girth. Always feels great but my back was sore for 3 days last time, it was a good sore though. Didnt hurt at all, kinda felt good cause I know what it was from.

I'm very lucky, they can be jealous but I doubt they could handle the 12 inches plus girth. Always feels great but my back was sore for 3 days last time, it was a good sore though. Didnt hurt at all, kinda felt good cause I know what it was from.
so many good memories of that big rod of his unleashed on your body.
nothing can beat unleashed raw passionate sex.
enjoy girl but above all STAY SAFE.

it's not like the days and times of your military camp days, still recall your first experience over the table at the camp you where at.
you are a very special long time QUEEN of SPADES wife indeed
TAKE CARE IF YOU GO OUT and PLEASE BE SAFE.
I'll stay safe, Queen of Spades has a great sound to it. A couple of my black friends like chastity so with the quarantine they're new goal was to make my dick as small as possible lol. Instead of going out they just messed with my junk to downsize it so we staying pretty safe.

Ladies! Amen! My hubby is a physician and refuses to come out of quarantine when he’s home. It’s been a long month... From 6-7 times a week to nothing, UGH.

Back