Who has had their fill of social distancing? πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Everyone in the entire world is tired of isolation. Much of this was avoidable. We were in denial as we were told by our leaders that this was nothing. The countries that did take action are now returning back to something close to normal. Unfortunately for us, it appears we may be starting over. If there is a second-round it's going to be a lot more painful. We are almost there. Why give up now?

really girls, it's better being safe so as to rock your worlds when it's safe to do so.
better to be around to do it as the alternative is a long time without for good.
patience is a virtue

Going nuts. I joined around when the lockdown first started. Msg some really cool people but im Looking forward to my first meet up on here. πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ Msg me if interested

Sounds like some of the ladies need to get their pipes cleaned good - after getting them thoroughly stretched, stuffed and filled.

Absence makes the heart, as well as other things, grow fonder. Just imagine how good it’s going to feel after such desperation and deprivation.

Expect more explosive fireworks than the the 4th of July! Orgasm City!! πŸ˜œπŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ’₯

Back