Who has had their fill of social distancing? 🙋🏻‍♀️

Obviously I understand it's needed and I'm glad to be with my family and keep everyone safe but I agree, not seeing my Bull for over 2 months has me going bonkers!!! There is such a thing as too much family time and I think I'm at the verge of it LOL.
You ought to thank your stars , here it's 3 grandkids, their dad and a cat that's hornier and in season more than any of you wives etc.
it's a fucking madhouse
stay safe ladies and patience will be rewarded with some full on bull servicing when times allow.

I'm tired of it. Especially since I discovered this site right before the pandemic happened. Now I'm sitting frustrated.

Sounds like some of the ladies need to get their pipes cleaned good - after getting them thoroughly stretched, stuffed and filled.

Absence makes the heart, as well as other things, grow fonder. Just imagine how good it’s going to feel after such desperation and deprivation.

Expect more explosive fireworks than the the 4th of July! Orgasm City!! 😜💋👅🍆🍑🔥💥
:threesome:

Tired of it..but jumping right back in is not the answer. Slow and steady and we will be already. Btw.. teachers are horny as hell, if you know one look her up.. worth it

ValerieM beat me to it, but she’s right. If we open things up too quickly then we’re right back at square one. God forbid a second and more powerful strand of this comes back around later in the year. Then what?

I fully agree with you. Ive been keeping safe, with just doing virtual play for now.

Back