Who All Live In Texas?...

From central Florida work in Houston travels weekly to San Antonio,Austin, rgv,Galveston, not so much Dallas but no problem getting there with a days notice 😀

Attachments

• 20220104_222207.jpg
    20220104_222207.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220105_212559.jpg
    20220105_212559.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
My wife and I are 30min outside of Tyler. She and I have been seeking a long term black lover for her.
You should add the part that you are bisexual.

Part of the reason couples are having such a 'hard time' finding someone is not being upfront about what you BOTH want 🤷🏾‍♂️

You should add the part that you are bisexual.

Part of the reason couples are having such a 'hard time' finding someone is not being upfront about what you BOTH want 🤷🏾‍♂️
Bro, that part. I been propositioned before by dudes saying they have to give me head so I can talk to the wife. I guess they assume incorrectly that we are open to screwing them because we're in the lifestyle.

I like my guys black & athletic. I’m married and my husband watches 😁 we’re near San Antonio so get in touch if you fit the bill and want to meet!
I'm in San Antonio myself and if you guys still looking and interested let me know.

Bro, that part. I been propositioned before by dudes saying they have to give me head so I can talk to the wife. I guess they assume incorrectly that we are open to screwing them because we're in the lifestyle.
Then those are men are bi-sexual. Which I am not. I do not and have never sought out a man for my pleasure. My pleasure cokes from my wife telling me what to do when all 3 of us play.

broooooooooo lol all the time

Back