Who’s wife has gotten the biggest facial

Yes she did. He’s out of the picture as far as all that but still fucks her. He’s the one who gave her this last facial
It’s good he’s still intimate with her at least. How do you feel helping raise their baby? Does your family know about the circumstances?

It’s good he’s still intimate with her at least. How do you feel helping raise their baby? Does your family know about the circumstances?
I am legally the da.d, we do everything as if he was mine. She’s Latina so the baby took all after her. So not a lot (or any) suspicions from anyone as far as we know. And no we have kept this to ourselves. I feel great he gave us the fam we couldn’t have had with me in the picture so now we have a family, he was basically a sperm donor but bred her the old fashion way lol. And keeps fucking her and cumming all over her

I am legally the da.d, we do everything as if he was mine. She’s Latina so the baby took all after her. So not a lot (or any) suspicions from anyone as far as we know. And no we have kept this to ourselves. I feel great he gave us the fam we couldn’t have had with me in the picture so now we have a family, he was basically a sperm donor but bred her the old fashion way lol. And keeps fucking her and cumming all over her
That’s good. Would she ever wanna get closer to him, like having more of a bf and gf relationship with him?

That’s good. Would she ever wanna get closer to him, like having more of a bf and gf relationship with him?
They have something of that sort. He does fuck her more than me. When she was pregnant, I was barely allowed to touch her. She belonged to him. Sort of still does sexually

They have something of that sort. He does fuck her more than me. When she was pregnant, I was barely allowed to touch her. She belonged to him. Sort of still does sexually
I meant emotionally. Like are they romantic with each other? Since they had a baby together

I meant emotionally. Like are they romantic with each other? Since they had a baby together
I’m sure there’s some of that when they are alone. It’s impossible that they wouldn’t have some sort of deeper attachment. But when I get to watch, it’s pure sex and domination on his part towards her. Not sure if he is doing it to put on a show to me; sort of establish who’s the alpha kinda thing. But if that’s why he is like that when I watch. I got the message lol

I’m sure there’s some of that when they are alone. It’s impossible that they wouldn’t have some sort of deeper attachment. But when I get to watch, it’s pure sex and domination on his part towards her. Not sure if he is doing it to put on a show to me; sort of establish who’s the alpha kinda thing. But if that’s why he is like that when I watch. I got the message lol
That does sound amazing though. How does it feel when you get to watch?

That does sound amazing though. How does it feel when you get to watch?
I feel like she belongs to him sexually, I’m relegated to mostly handjobs now a days even though I don’t ******* her like he does with his cock. She will still gobble on his while making me cum in like two minutes with her hand

And… back to him facializing her and a bit on her tits and a bit on her hair.

Attachments

• 52A5EB6D-80DF-4592-857C-50D17CBE196B.jpeg
    52A5EB6D-80DF-4592-857C-50D17CBE196B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
  • A2F67E10-4462-4DBD-9905-BA3CB9090FD2.jpeg
    A2F67E10-4462-4DBD-9905-BA3CB9090FD2.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
  • 9EC642A3-A46B-4689-823E-694D08CED2B1.jpeg
    9EC642A3-A46B-4689-823E-694D08CED2B1.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
  • 196E4886-E29F-4F72-92F8-AC104817C6F7.jpeg
    196E4886-E29F-4F72-92F8-AC104817C6F7.jpeg