• Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
If I could talk my husband into watching I’d love for him too wear my panties
Im curious about that, seems a lot of hotwifes like the same idea of the husband wearing panties thing,
if you could tell me....what is it that turns you on about that....I only ask because
I personally have the fantasy of seducing a bull with a hot wife and doing a blowjob together, with the couple working as a team to seduce the bull.
seduction and panties seem kind of hand in hand.......am I way off on this? or is the panties thing close to the same seduction thing I fantasize about?

Im curious about that, seems a lot of hotwifes like the same idea of the husband wearing panties thing,
if you could tell me....what is it that turns you on about that....I only ask because
I personally have the fantasy of seducing a bull with a hot wife and doing a blowjob together, with the couple working as a team to seduce the bull.
seduction and panties seem kind of hand in hand.......am I way off on this? or is the panties thing close to the same seduction thing I fantasize about?
It formalizes the pecking order, if you will. However, a true submissive cuckold would already want to wear panties. As he appears and feels feminized there is not the conflict with the bull like there would be if the cuck was to defend his territory. Formal acquiescence to the role. Have fun

The primary reason I wear panties is that it constantly reminds me of my place. The panties I wear are not sexy with lace or frills. I wear panties that are close to what men underwear would be as far as design but the patterns are definitely women's briefs. My girlfriend is never going to treat me like a man or lover in the sexual sense. She responds to me as her boyfriend in all other ways unless there is a bull around and I become an award winning sissy if that is what her bull wants.
Like most serious lifestyle cuckolds that follow a similar path. I am not abused or taking advantage of but I do understand my place when it comes to being a little cuckold wimp and suck it up. She will always do what she wants pertaining to having a BLACK SUPERIOR LOVER. She has never really been into a brief encounter after the first two. This last one was a three year relationship. She was in love with him as a man and woman, I was the pantie wearing sissy wimp. I am very content in my place and would not want to go back. I know she will always need black to satisfy her and I love that, I am proud of her and love her acceptance of me in my position. Many people who read some of this put me down, but I see that as their problem. I like who and what I am, my honey's little wimp and she is always going to be a BLACK MANS woman.

Attachments

• 20210311_152046.jpg
    20210311_152046.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
My wife has me in panties when the bull is around because
1. Shes of the opinion that my little penis does not desserve to be in male underwear
2. I get off on the humiliation knowing another man is taking my wife in front of me while I'm wearing panties.

It formalizes the pecking order, if you will. However, a true submissive cuckold would already want to wear panties. As he appears and feels feminized there is not the conflict with the bull like there would be if the cuck was to defend his territory. Formal acquiescence to the role. Have fun
Thats why I'm in thongs whenever her bbc is over

So true, I do want to wear panties anyway

Back