Votes: 268 40.8%
  • Womens Panties

Votes: 280 42.6%
  • Completely Nude

Votes: 82 12.5%
  • Fully Clothed

Votes: 27 4.1%

• Total voters
I can understand guys enjoying dressing up because they enjoy the feel of women's clothing, soft, silky things and whatever, but it's always seemed like an insult to women when guy's try to dress up and be fem.
It's almost like saying all you need to do to be a woman is put on her clothes.

Even worse is "forsing" a cuckold to dress fem as it puts the Wife in the position of ridiculing herself by dressing her husband to be another female slut for her bull so he can have two of them sucking his dick or to fuck.

Just seems to me that there are Women, Alpha Males and beta males and it doesn't require dressing him up in female clothing to identify who the beta male is. Simpler to just keep him naked on his knees or have him dress formally in a tux, like a butler, while he stands at attention waiting to be of service.
What is the harm in role playing?

The appropriate attire could possibly be just a bra on and completely naked from the waist down as this would allow both the black man and the white female to easily observe the cucks proof of his excitement and approval with his dry and hard little white dick.
I completely agree with you, although i do wear stockings sometimes. I also shave which makes my tiny dick look even smaller. And butt being bare, is so embarrassing.

I can understand guys enjoying dressing up because they enjoy the feel of women's clothing, soft, silky things and whatever, but it's always seemed like an insult to women when guy's try to dress up and be fem.
It's almost like saying all you need to do to be a woman is put on her clothes.

Even worse is "forsing" a cuckold to dress fem as it puts the Wife in the position of ridiculing herself by dressing her husband to be another female slut for her bull so he can have two of them sucking his dick or to fuck.

Just seems to me that there are Women, Alpha Males and beta males and it doesn't require dressing him up in female clothing to identify who the beta male is. Simpler to just keep him naked on his knees or have him dress formally in a tux, like a butler, while he stands at attention waiting to be of service.
A point of view, but I think you are missing the whole erotic scene of the cuckold showing the ultimate beta to the wife and bull. Plus it is sexy. Some couples engage in bedroom crossdressing as a matter of course without the cuckolding.

what should they wear?

its most humiliating when the cuckold is ****** to wear panties and gets an erection in them. Then the wife and bull look over and laugh. As they laugh he becomes more humiliated and ******* cums in the panties without even touching himself. He so humiliated that he turns red and runs out of the room. The bull and wife laugh and continue fucking like animals without noticing he's gone.

tumblr_lr0mhjweDN1r2dxnxo1_500.jpg
Panties no question 😈

Attachments

• 20200604_180352.jpg
    20200604_180352.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 70
A point of view, but I think you are missing the whole erotic scene of the cuckold showing the ultimate beta to the wife and bull. Plus it is sexy. Some couples engage in bedroom crossdressing as a matter of course without the cuckolding.
I agree completely, putting the fem stuff on gets me in the right frame of mind. It really is showing my beta self, like you said, dressing like that and waiting for the BULL to arrive is great. Same with the pictures she has taken, it turns me on to just think about them and that others may see them.

That's part of why I have difficulty understanding it.
If you adore women, why would you feel humiliated being dressed up to emulate that which you admire?

I can see feeling humiliated being ****** to dress in a manner reflecting someone you find distasteful such as these fools walking around with their pants hanging around their knees with their undershorts showing. If my Wife had me dress like that, I would definitely feel humiliated. If she had me put on a pair of her panties (why are they called a pair anyway?) I would feel honored.
Totaly understand.lol

Back