Whitebois place as black mans bitch

What started as a Cuck voyeur fantasy a few years ago has transformed me into a beta cross dressing sissy wanting to submit to and please real men-black alpha bulls

I crave the taste of their cocks cum and do anything they need from rimming, pussy to mouth bb breeding and GS and of course clean up!

how many white men have had similar hour by to where they are now!

How many beta males, sissies and CDs here think about a fantasy of being knocked up by their bulls with their potent sperm?
As I am bred I moan and beg to get knocked up and that really turns on my bulls
I'm really jealous of my wife (she's now more like a sister to me) that she could get pregnant by her bull and breastfeed his b abies. If transgender women could get an uterus I'd defo sign up for it.

I'm working out very hard to get my butt look perky and appealing. But sooner or later I would get some surgery for both boobs and butt. It's a question of budget...
That sounds really hot. Hope you’re able to achieve it. What about penis surgery? Would you do that if you could?

That makes sense. Yeah I can imagine. I’d be scared of the pain more than anything. And the psychological impact
Indeed. Gender reassignment surgery is not exchanging a dick for a functional pussy. that is a misconception. Plus, once a whiteboi goes sissy, anal orgasms replace the old ejaculations and these make a fraction of his sexual pleasure. But ejaculations and certain penis stimulation still survive under hormone therapy. If that gets removed, we won't be girls, but would lose sexual pleasure altogether. Anal penetration is only enjoyable as long as the prostate is fully functional. Without ballls it is no longer the same.

Indeed. Gender reassignment surgery is not exchanging a dick for a functional pussy. that is a misconception. Plus, once a whiteboi goes sissy, anal orgasms replace the old ejaculations and these make a fraction of his sexual pleasure. But ejaculations and certain penis stimulation still survive under hormone therapy. If that gets removed, we won't be girls, but would lose sexual pleasure altogether. Anal penetration is only enjoyable as long as the prostate is fully functional. Without ballls it is no longer the same.
That is all false information. The prostate is not removed or non-functional, the glans penis is kept with all the nerve endings and is made into a clitoris. you will have feeling after healing for 4-6 weeks and gets better over time especially after the swelling goes down. Estrogen controls the orgasm since the feeling starts at the genitals but ultimately the brain is the action center.

please stop posting false information.

That is all false information. The prostate is not removed or non-functional, the glans penis is kept with all the nerve endings and is made into a clitoris. you will have feeling after healing for 4-6 weeks and gets better over time especially after the swelling goes down. Estrogen controls the orgasm since the feeling starts at the genitals but ultimately the brain is the action center.

please stop posting false information.
Who's posting false info???
Read yourself and what I had posted again. Where did I say that prostate or the glans would be removed???

Today, nobody would give you any guarantee you'd get vaginal orgasms, plus you'll have to daily exercise penetration into the new vagina to avoid the tissue cells to close the wider opening, and on top your vagina won't be able to self lubricate, meaning you'll suffer a bit more than ladies with menopause.

And at the end your conclusion is the same as mine...
There is no real gain from GRS, except for the looks and acceptance by more men. That's why many transgender ladies with lesser gender dysphoria prefer to keep their "clit" as it is.

For the rest who are interested in real testimonies / opinions:

General advice:

"Today, nobody would give you any guarantee you'd get vaginal orgasms, plus you'll have to daily exercise penetration into the new vagina to avoid the tissue cells to close the wider opening, and on top your vagina won't be able to self lubricate, meaning you'll suffer a bit more than ladies with menopause."

This is not the case 100% and daily dilation is only for the first year at worst, yes some women cannot lubricate.

Back