Whitebois place as black mans bitch

Who's posting false info???
Read yourself and what I had posted again. Where did I say that prostate or the glans would be removed???

Today, nobody would give you any guarantee you'd get vaginal orgasms, plus you'll have to daily exercise penetration into the new vagina to avoid the tissue cells to close the wider opening, and on top your vagina won't be able to self lubricate, meaning you'll suffer a bit more than ladies with menopause.

And at the end your conclusion is the same as mine...
There is no real gain from GRS, except for the looks and acceptance by more men. That's why many transgender ladies with lesser gender dysphoria prefer to keep their "clit" as it is.

For the rest who are interested in real testimonies / opinions:

General advice:
I am sooo glad to be rid of my male parts, but it does not lubricate - I knew that before - and even after 15 months I need to be very careful.

I am sooo glad to be rid of my male parts, but it does not lubricate - I knew that before - and even after 15 months I need to be very careful.
Many people are that glad as well as they were never happy to have them. Others are fine with that shrunk part that reminds them of what they've given up for the sake of bbc and the wife's happiness.

How do you enjoy more those thick cocks, vag or anal?

Many people are that glad as well as they were never happy to have them. Others are fine with that shrunk part that reminds them of what they've given up for the sake of bbc and the wife's happiness.

How do you enjoy more those thick cocks, vag or anal?
"How do you enjoy more those thick cocks, vag or anal?"

both!!!!! at the same time. but i love my vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I look good enough for black men to fuck me?

Attachments

• 55A4B09D-8C2D-4D45-8791-5D8514CD16DE.jpeg
    55A4B09D-8C2D-4D45-8791-5D8514CD16DE.jpeg
    769.2 KB · Views: 61
  • ACEBBB06-6444-4D17-923A-0F47E9F0CE1B.jpeg
    ACEBBB06-6444-4D17-923A-0F47E9F0CE1B.jpeg
    802 KB · Views: 69
Back