white women: what turns u on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keyodi, Nov 10, 2013.

1. keyodi

keyodi Well-Known Member Real Person

More and more interracial couples, more and more white women turning to black men, is it a shift in thinking or just a fad?

barebackslutwife and raykink like this.
  2. gregnginger

gregnginger Active Member

I don't know what others think, I have just been told they are great lovers and that is what I am considering

3. hotwife tina n hubby

hotwife tina n hubby Member Real Person

Well I can vouch.... they are crazy lovers and very very good... make you feel like a lady initially and then a proper slut..... thats what turns me to them.

4. relel_82

relel_82 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The dominance and power that seems to to come from all blacks. Male,female,young and old. Thay all seem to be very sure of themselfs and full of confidence.

5. kimmmie

kimmmie Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I like the contrast. I also like feeling take of being taken by a strong aggressive man. So for me mentally it is very arousing to be with a strong man of color. The blacked videos are are amazing to me.

Kourt, cleanroom1, jallig and 6 others like this.
  6. Hotieflyhi

Hotieflyhi Active Member Real Person

US
    Size that the first thing catches my eye but just being yourself not putting on a front by being what you think I want that's one of the biggest turn on

7. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    Ahh good question. It's a mix of things for me. If only my pussy could speak! She is the true bbc lover.

Kourt, jallig, raykink and 1 other person like this.
  8. AvgCouple09

AvgCouple09 Active Member Gold Member

US
    Very well said open couple411......I would add to this the size factor. Feeling something so big stretching me out, making me scream, making my eyes roll back. When I'm riding my Black Lover, looking down at him sucking on my big tits, feeling his big cock hitting the top of my pussy looking for more room in there................I SQUIRT ALL OVER HIM.

Kourt, jallig, raykink and 1 other person like this.
  9. JSCOUPLE715

JSCOUPLE715 Guest

The contrast in color, the strength, the attitude, and the size :)

10. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

It turns me on to be on my black lovers arm and in his bed,while I have a white husband at home jackin his little white dick as a big strong dominant,superior black man is making love to his wife of 20 years!It turns me on when Im making out with my boyfriend on my couch or out in public and he whispers in my ear,I love you baby!!!!!It turns me on when he tells me how much he loves me in front of my husband and I say passionately,I love you too honey and then he takes me by my hand and leads me to the bedroom like my husband is not even there!It turns me on to know that I am a black mans whore!

Kourt and raykink like this.
  11. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    For me, it's gorgeous skin, great bodies and big cocks! Not every black man has these, but if they do, I'm theirs for the asking!:blackheart:

Kourt, london gal and raykink like this.