White women thinking about going black

My second wife went black go hooked on it right away , took 5 the first night. (we was at a private swing party ,did not know any black people was going to be there) thats another story. Been reading her journal about her life and her sexual exploits, wrote that black cock was so very addicting that she had to have it all the time. after that party , she snuck out of the house dressed really slutty , no bra , panties, open top, short skirt,black stockings, black stillettos, went to the all night grocery store looking for black men. Found three of them, they took her to the motel fucked her in all three of her holes the rest of the night and most of the next day. She came home got a shower , ate slept, got whored up went to the strip joint picked up 7 black men who took her to a house nearby and fucked her in all three holes the rest of the day and all night long. What she learned right away was black men are going to do what ever they want with you, such as order you around, pull your hair,slap your face, slap and spank your ass, order you around pull you to wherever they want you ,stick there bbc wherever they want it,slam bbc into you hard and fast , fuck you like you are a whore, not care if you dont like or want something , they will do it anyway, they play very rough if they have to. They use you for there pleasure. Once you get use to there ways the sex is the best that you can ever have. I became a hotwife, then a slut wife, then a Black owned Whore Wife was very well taken care of in all ways. Yes i was black bred several times. Was raised a strict Catholic. After my divorce , meet my second husband , he convinced me that there was nothing was wrong with liking and enjoying sex. Boy he was right. Ladies once you go black get used to it you will love it.

Back