White women speaking openly about their love or black men in front of hubby/bf

Hmm, sounds like you could be a recruiter. Are you taking applications lol? Where should submit my resume to a considered by one of
Hmm, sounds like you could be a recruiter. Are you taking applications lol? Where should submit my resume to a considered by one of your friends?
Well looking at ur pic. Your are def my type. But I’m trophy wife and don’t come here for hook up. I like to chat with couoles. Wives. Or husbands. And say how this LS is perfect set up. 6ft4 ?i
Hmm, sounds like you could be a recruiter. Are you taking applications lol? Where should submit my resume to a considered by one of your friends?
and yrs. I’m known as an influencer. To coupes wanting this LS. The modern. White marriage. Ir cuckolding. Etc.

Well looking at ur pic. Your are def my type. But I’m trophy wife and don’t come here for hook up. I like to chat with couoles. Wives. Or husbands. And say how this LS is perfect set up. 6ft4 ?
I understand, and I was just jesting with my comment. I prefer something ongoing rather than a random one-time hookup. Not opposed to it, just not my initial preference.

I have composed many stories but this one is the most factual.
Julie and I met on the internet mid February 2014 one day before Valentine's day. She had the user name of "sweet thighs" We talked with each other on the phone extensively. I was working in Arizona at the time and she was in PA. We talked about everything, family, where we grew up, TV shows and movies we liked, We talked about our past relationships.
Her first husband died at a very young age. I think he was 32 years old and had gotten really sick.
About 5 or 6 years later she got married for a second time. They were married for 27 years before they separated. When I started talking to her they had been separated for about a year and a half. Prior to us meeting on the internet, she had met someone else three or four months earlier, he was local to her. They physically met, they clicked pretty good and she said it was some of the best sex she had in years, she mentioned he was very well hung, he rekindled her fire and passion for sex. He was her third man to have a sexual experience with in her life, as she was turning 59. I asked her if she believed a man's cock size really made a difference in regards to being satisfied. She said absolutely. He was the most well endowed man she'd ever been with. She guessed him to be somewhere between 9 and 10 inches and very thick, he was a 56 year old white man. She was surprised how much stamina he had and how he liked to do it and all kinds of positions.
I commented on that and said, when you have such a big cock you can try a lot of different positions.
So you like big dicks I asked. She said yes, most definitely. I asked her about her previous two husbands and she said she thought they were both a good size, maybe between 7 1/2" to 8 1/2" and thick. I told her it really pleased me that she enjoyed well endowed men, that will make it nice for me. That's when she finally asked me if I was well endowed. I said I'm not going to tell you right now but I'm certainly going to get a chance to show you. I changed the subject at that point and asked her if she had ever been approached by a black man. She told me yes, years ago she had a chance to get together with one and was actually quite curious. She said you know the old saying, once you go BLACK you never go back. But because she worked with him and he was married she just didn't feel it would be right. She was a single widower at the time so it never worked out.
I told her I was really pleased and actually excited about her having a curiosity for black men. That is when I started describing to her all about the cuckold lifestyle and its Dynamics.
I told her about my previous wife for the last 29 years, with 20 of it being involved in the cuckold lifestyle, she was exclusively for black once we moved to Florida. To make a long story short.
She told me that it all sounds pretty weird but that she still might be willing to explore, but only when she is ready. That's about the time she told me her big white guy didn't work out for a long term relationship. We did a lot more talking up until mid April. During that time we would often have phone sex and I had her convinced that she wanted to be a slut for BBC by the end of our second month. Unknown to her I was preparing her to explore the interracial cuckold lifestyle with me knowing that she was hooked on BIG cock and that she really was interested in BLACK.
I never did tell her the size of my little 4" penis haha. I kept telling her that I really appreciated a woman like her who loves big cock in particularly a woman who is so anxious to experience a BIG BLACK COCK. She said she was very curious and excited but couldn't understand me not being jealous and certainly would never deny me sex if I was her boyfriend even if we did get together with a black man and liked it, "ya sure I said to myself, She has no idea yet about the interracial cuckold lifestyle". I went to meet her on April 18th of 2014 and we've been together ever since. She was shocked and amused about my little 4 x 4 inch penis. She never saw such a little thing. We had intercourse several times. She says I'm exaggerating when I say at least a hundred times before she meets her first black guy thirteen months later she corrects me and says no way it was that many times. Actually it was more like 20 possibly 30 times at the very most because by mid June of 2014 she would start me off in the morning by playing with my soft pathetic penis, then she would stroke me a few times, once I was fully erect she'd always make me take over to finish, she said she didn't like semen on her. Her lame excuse for not allowing me inside her was how it hurt her legs being held up in the air with me standing on the edge of the bed, that's the only way I could get any sense of penetration but it only frustrated her because she could hardly feel it. It's really funny how all that just naturally finds its way into a cuckold relationship. She was too shy to tell me the truth, that my pathetic little penis did not do a thing for her. She didn't want to hurt my feelings, she was unaware how cuckolds like me get very turned on by being denied. During that time she was talking to a black guy I had connected her with. They were getting off on the phone regularly. Unfortunately just before we were to fly to Florida and meet him she had developed some kind of blisters in her beautiful pussy. We thought it was from black dildo, we later found out, it was from the lube that she was highly allergic to. It was so bad she couldn't even pee without it really hurting, that went on for about 2 weeks before it completely cleared up. We have since learned more specifically that she could never use any Lube that contains any petrochemicals such as glycerin or paraben. It can really screw up your ph levels as well. Unfortunately she never did get to meet her phone sex buddy. By April of 2015 I was working in NY. In May of 2015 she met her first black Man in person. I was with her, she told me not to expect anything to happen, this was just about meeting him to see if there is any kind of connection. Within five minutes she was sucking on the biggest black cock. They went into the bedroom, I crawled over near the doorway and watched him giving her his big black cock doggy style, with him standing on the floor and she was kneeling on the edge of the bed, they went at it for about two and a half hours all together, doing it in many positions.
I never knew her to make so much noise, the moans the screams, the oh god oh god, she had so many climaxes it was unbelievable.
It was a week night and both him and I had early work schedules, I would say it was about 10:30 or 11:00 PM when we left his apartment. On our way to the Hotel she said her greatest regret was that she waited so damn long in her life to finally experience a Black man.
She seriously loved it. She also told me that her pussy and her mouth was only for Black from now on, in a sassy way " She said this girls is going BLACK and I'm never going back" The following weekend he was not available because he had to attend a family members birthday out of town. I drove her home to PA that weekend. But the next weekend after that she actually drove herself all the way from her home in PA, about 200 miles to spend two full days and nights with him. I was working out of town. She came to my hotel on Monday morning.She was hardly able to walk, she had taking a shower so there was no cream pie for me. Her pussy lips were puffed up red and swollen and too sensitive to even touch, she said I could look at her pussy that had BBC for two days and two nights and jerk my pathetic little penis off. She fell fast asleep with her legs wide open. She told me she made him cum 5 times orally from Sat afternoon until early Sunday morning. He gave it to her in many different positions but held off in between blow jobs that she loves to give to Big Black Cock. They caught a few hours ******* and early Sunday evening is when he finally officially BLACKED her. The first time he came all over her stomach, her breast, neck, face and forehead., she said she used her fingers to wipe his BLACK SEED up and sucked it off her fingers.
" HA HA so much for not liking semen LOL" His second nut was released inside her. She believes he came two more times until he was completely spent. They took a nap until he had to head to work Monday morning. She spent a few more nights with him over the next month or so until I was transferred to Florida. Her song that she selected for the two of them was Starving by
Hailee Steinfeld
Great story. I can see how many vanilla people find the cuck lifestyle strange. But if everyone is getting pleased. say go for it.

On a personal level I love it. My wife has a friend who has no idea what we’re into as a couple. She’s moved past the challenges of her divorce for the most part and is starting to date again and has been communicating with a black guy, to include the sending of dick pics. Listening to the conversation and my wife trying to sell her on it was great. Above all though it’s another level when they talk about it leading up to sex. Only happened a couple times but she has one particular bull who is smooth as can be and has been in the game for years. The first time he did it he was kissing caressing her and sending her worked up beyond the time she wanted to wait. He almost had her in a trance and had her looking at me as she told me she needed a black man and a dozen other moaning desires relevant to it.
love it when my wife begs for bbc. and demands he ride her doggie

i dont have any problem when black men stay at home and my 2 teen sons see them spending the night in my room and hear us fucking...
Are your sons from your husband? If indeed you have black lovers over with their knowledge, it's good experience for them to become future cuckolds. If they are future cuckolds, teach them it is perfectly acceptable to spill their seed listening to mom.

En mi caso, mi marido lo sabe y lo aprueba, pero no tengo ningún problema cuando los hombres negros se quedan en casa y mis 2 hijos adolescentes los ven pasar la noche en mi habitación y nos escuchan follando y, a veces, mis hijos eran mayores que los hombres negros follando. yo
qe suerte tienes tu y tu esposo. Yo, en Argentina, le pedi a mi mujer que tenga sexo con un otro hombre , preferntemente black y siempre echazo la idea. Nunca quiso probar con otro

Outstanding subject. I’ve always loved to hear my wife saying anything about her black lovers or about day to day experiences. But at same time, I realized this is really all Bout her, so am happy when she tells me, I respect the things she doesn’t or won’t. A younger black guy somehow, ahem, somehow got her phone number and he calls steadily. I told her to invite him over, she got indignant, I was crossing her privacy border. I have no idea yet what’s going on there, but I hope she couldn’t resist bbc after all and wants to keep her cheating to herself. She’s done enough in front of me, so not complaining.

I used to hear my wife talking to her friend on the phone who recruited her to have sex with a black lover. I could not hear the entire conversations between them but my wife commented to me several times how Diane had told her about how much better sex was with a black boyfriend. I should have become very suspicious at that point but trusted that my wife would remain faithful. Wow, was I wrong!

I used to hear my wife talking to her friend on the phone who recruited her to have sex with a black lover. I could not hear the entire conversations between them but my wife commented to me several times how Diane had told her about how much better sex was with a black boyfriend. I should have become very suspicious at that point but trusted that my wife would remain faithful. Wow, was I wrong!
you should have encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wanted at any time.

In the beginning, I was very much embarrassed & hurt when my wife would talk openly to me but mostly to
her friends (in my presence) about other guys cocks, especially black cock.
But now it's cool. I understand that she views me as pretty much just another one of her girlfriends.

When I asked her about calling me a "bitch" or "faggot" in front of other guys, she says she's
not trying to hurt me, but when she's high it just "makes her get nasty".

One of my wife's girlfriends actually asked to see "how small I was". She said she had never seen
an uncut cock either. The "Ohhhh... myyyy... Godddd!" moment when I actually showed her was total
humiliation. Tugging back on my foreskin, she added, "It really is just like a big clit, don't you think?"

When I turned toward my wife Christine, she just looked at me sheepishly and said, "I told you I'm not the only one".

Last edited:
This is something that has been on my mind a lot. I dated other women before my current…. A couple of them spoke openly to me about their love of black men. One had amazing curves and I was not able to reach when hitting it from the back and she began speaking openly about black guys, their big dicks and how so many flirt with her. Eventually I broke up with that girl and dated another girl a couple of years later….

this girl was even more open about her love of black men. She spoke often about rappers and basketball players she thought were sexy. She had an older sister who only dated black guys and she would tell me the things her sister told her about black guys. She would go to bars and tell me the black men in the club she finds sexy. She even told me her friends all date white boys but all want to hook up with black men.

my current woman has likewise told me many of her friends speak very openly about their love of black men even if they are married to white men. So here is my question. Are my experiences unique to me? Or do other men and women have experience with white women being very open about their love of black men in front of their white bf/hubby? I’d like to hear some examples of this happening.
No I don’t think it’s unique to just you. It has been an open discussion from the time I started dating my current husband. It is what it is…some girls like black men and that’s just it.

Back