White Women Having Sex On Business Trips And With Clients and Co Workers

My compliments to you, both for your accomplishments with your body and for being upfront about it in this thread. A good female employee gives her best (including her body) to the company, and a good boss will reward her appropriately. I'm glad to hear that you have received bonuses and promotions as a result of your efforts.
I'd do the same.

No one's ever asked me although I have had quite a few meetings with HR to discuss inappropriate suggestions I've made. Damn this sexist world.

She met this man at an industry conf...and after it was over she, the man, and a friend of his went to a local lodging !! In the last pic the man's friend is having his orgasm in her bare..she said he came in her in buckets !! And that bet. her shrieks and and his yells..she thought they would wake the dead LOLOCC Business woman trip ir 1A great.jpgOCC Business woman trip ir 1B great.jpgOCC Business woman trip ir 1C great.jpgOCC Business woman trip ir 1E great.jpgOCC Business woman trip ir 1F great.jpgOCC Business woman ir trip 1F great.jpg

My wife was at a conference in Florida once. I had been chatting with a well hung black stud for some time. I convinced him to take a chance and drive two hours to her hotel. I gave him the room number and he went knocking at her door not knowing what she’d do. He told her that I had sent him. My phone rang and all I heard was the two of them fucking. He stayed the night fucking her three times and then once in the morning before he left. She went to her meetings that day with his cum dripping down her legs.

Back