White women favorite songs to fuck too.

Thank you. I agree. šŸ˜Š And my amazing husband is a little jealous here and thereā€¦ but heā€™s a confident man and also finds it hot to see me lose myself sexually!
Very hot that you donā€™t let him being jealous stop you from losing yourself sexually with your lover!! It is awesome to see you so into a man that is not your husband and being so passionate with that man. AND maintaining a great relationship with your husband. Jealousy can be an aphrodisiac.

Very hot that you donā€™t let him being jealous stop you from losing yourself sexually with your lover!! It is awesome to see you so into a man that is not your husband and being so passionate with that man. AND maintaining a great relationship with your husband. Jealousy can be an aphrodisiac.
Yes to all of that - Including ā€œJealousy can be an aphrodisiac.ā€ Definitely!!

Just love this!! Of all of the hot things that you have done, what makes him the most jealous? Would you do that again? Anything that you have done that he has trouble watching? Would you do that again?
I would say three things that he finds both hot but can be a bit jealousā€¦ one that I will rim and take anal anytime but not with him; third is passionate kissing. And I do it over and over. My husband and I talk it out all the time to stay ok!

Back