White Women Are Superior

Agreed. I know there is quite a bit of racism in here and it's on both sides of the spectrum. However, some try to disguise it in their so called fetishes and use it as a means to unleash their hatred. Just sad, but thanks for standing up.
Probably some people fail to separate the sexual fantasies from reality, this can be part of that problem.
I can watch vids of a black bull fucking a married white woman for an hour straight. After I have wanked I just go back to my normal life, I wouldn't ever think to evaluate real persons according to my kinks.

Probably some people fail to separate the sexual fantasies from reality, this can be part of that problem.
I can watch vids of a black bull fucking a married white woman for an hour straight. After I have wanked I just go back to my normal life, I wouldn't ever think to evaluate real persons according to my kinks.
I don't think they have that problem. I think they are genuinely racist but try to disguise or use it within their kinks. Like trying to hide in plain sight.

Agreed. I know there is quite a bit of racism in here and it's on both sides of the spectrum. However, some try to disguise it in their so called fetishes and use it as a means to unleash their hatred. Just sad, but thanks for standing up.
and thank you for being so reasonable ❤️

This is a bulls@*t thread.
Falling Down Art GIF by grantkoltoons
A G R E E D

Back