White Women Are Superior

It's just my view but I think females (and everyone in general) are just different regardless of race and skin colour, I think it's ok to have personal preferences (including racial, it's YOUR preference after all) but when we start to to put down another race or say that race of females is better (especially if it's your race) is just kinda weird and prejudiced.

There are submissive, freaky, non-submissive, kind, not kind, good, terrible females and people from any race/country

"Life is a box of chocolates, you never know which chocolate you're gonna get" - Forest Gump :p

I personally like/love all women, it's not about race for me, if she's beautiful and my type mentally and personality wise I don't care about her race lol
I like your openminded approach and mindset :)

I'll take them all. I only care about race because of my own personal kinks. However, for marriage, she either has to be latina or immersed in latino culture. All because I love my culture. But my dick loves them all.

I also fuck only white women, they are sexier for me, but I have a white friend who, on the contrary, likes black women more, it's just a matter of taste, I like a friend, I also have friends who like Asian women and there are those who like Arabica

I do. That usually starts and argument, but I'm proud to be black. My neighbors consider me black as well. They say I'm just a Spanish speaking black man.
I don’t understand. Being Hispanic is not a race, it’s a cultural. Any race can be Hispanic. You can be medium skinned like JLo or completely pale white like Lauren Jauregui or dark skinned black like Amara La Negra. Why would someone argue that you’re not black if your skin colour is? 🤦🏾‍♀️

I don’t understand. Being Hispanic is not a race, it’s a cultural. Any race can be Hispanic. You can be medium skinned like JLo or completely pale white like Lauren Jauregui or dark skinned black like Amara La Negra. Why would someone argue that you’re not black if your skin colour is? 🤦🏾‍♀️
BlackCuckQuean my question had little to do with actual blackness and was more of an indirect way of asking if he’s culturally ok with the people he shares an island with.

I get it more on Twitter than anywhere else. But everyone in person considers me black.

BlackCuckQuean my question had little to do with actual blackness and was more of an indirect way of asking if he’s culturally ok with the people he shares an island with.
I actually hate the nationalism in the DR. Racism is still prevalent. I've been lucky enough to have some childhood Hatian friends here in the US.

I’ve slept with white, Asian and Hispanic women. And I say for me personally the white girls I have been weren't that memorable in bed. The Asian girl I was with was better and the 2 Hispanic girls were much more mind blowing in bed. The 2 white girls (one being my wife) i have slept with weren’t extraordinary in bed. But that being said, I’m a white cuck, and my wife’s bbc bull brings out things in her I can’t. So I’m sure black guys may have a better view of white girls than us cucks do

I’ve slept with white, Asian and Hispanic women. And I say for me personally the white girls I have been weren't that memorable in bed. The Asian girl I was with was better and the 2 Hispanic girls were much more mind blowing in bed. The 2 white girls (one being my wife) i have slept with weren’t extraordinary in bed. But that being said, I’m a white cuck, and my wife’s bbc bull brings out things in her I can’t. So I’m sure black guys may have a better view of white girls than us cucks do
Curious to see what your wife looks like?

Back