white wives shaving pussy for her bull

do you shave your pussy for your bull or do you let him do it or does cucky do it

• yes or no

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • yes or no

Votes: 16 11.7%

• Total voters
I don't remember when I wasn't shaving my pussy. I always do it myself and I do it for me! I'm bi, but I also can't remember the last time I went down on a hairy pussy. Hairy pussies are a rare site at most nude resorts.

I don't remember when I wasn't shaving my pussy. I always do it myself and I do it for me! I'm bi, but I also can't remember the last time I went down on a hairy pussy. Hairy pussies are a rare site at most nude resorts.
We've been to a lot of nude resorts and lifestyle clubs and agree that shaved seems to be the norm. Sometimes we have seen women with landing strips. Can't recall having seen a full bush in many many years. I've been shaving since I was a teenager.

For me it depends what my black lover requires, if he wants it smooth as the day I was born , then I go to my beautician and get my pubic area waxed.
She has asked me a few times if it’s for a special time .

While I haven't had many Black lovers, preferring long term situations over one nighters, I can say that every lover I've had really prefered me being bare. As a result, hubby and I have a bit of a ritual; he shaves me just before I'm to meet with my playmate. I really love it when he does it as it shows his degree of support for our shared interests!

Back