White Wives Impregnated

For me it was a wonderful feeling when I was impregnated by our bull it was intense. Of course my husband didn't agree immediately but we outsmarted him a little. We promised him that he would pull it out before he squirted but then I was so horny and when he asked me if he should cum in me I begged for it.
this part concerns me....... He may have that hidden resentment and it can manifest itself in how he treats that little one. He needs to love and cherish that little one 100%

everyone needs to be onboard before this happens. It should be left to a fantasy.

Accidents do happen, but not often.

Last edited:
My cuck literally came through his cage twice in a matter of barely three minutes without any actual stimulation when my nephew and I told him that we were pregnant, and that I'd be going through with having our mixed baby. At the end of the conversation with him, my nephew and I kissed then he rubbed my belly, and knowing how much I love raceplay he told me he "cannot wait to see our beautiful brown baby grow inside [me] and then be born combined with the best of both of us so we can get started on the next one asap" to which I teased him replying "yes baby daddy" and then we heard the cuck groan as he came through his cage and pants a third time. So you could say the cuck was probably kind of excited about the whole thing.
Super sexy, I loved what you said about having a baby with the best of both (bull and wife) and for me it's exactly one of the reasons why the wife chooses to have the bull's baby and not her husband's, and one of the reasons why the husband wants to that your wife has a bull's baby, knowing that the bull is superior, and of course race is also a positive point, black is a beautiful color and having a baby with these genetics is an added bonus!

What's more humiliating than having your wihave a half black baby everyone obviously knows isn't yours
This is the humiliation I want, too, and the good humiliation, everyone will know that my ******* is not mine, and my wife will have a wonderful s o n with her and the black bull's genes... everyone wins, I have the that I deserve for being inferior, my wife has what she deserves, a beautiful ******* made with great pleasure, the bull has the pleasure of making a baby in her by planting his seed inside and the world gains another non-white person to help combat all the nonsense that white people did in the future.

NOTE: The uterus of a white woman married to a white man is the best example and way to send a message to the world about how women should be free to choose what is best for them!

Have been talking to husband about this and are actively looking for the right bull to impregnate me. And yes it's a huge turn on!
How beautiful, it's wonderful when there is this communication between the couple and even more so when the initiative comes from the woman, it's so rare to see a woman take control of her future!! congratulations.

For me, a woman getting pregnant by someone else and letting her husband take care of the baby is the greatest proof of love and trust.

No, they will assume you adopted the little one and are great people. The "breeding" craze here is not well known or understood by most.

It really does not matter what other think walking down the street. Just be the best parent to you little ones. When people see your love and dedication, most start to ignore the race aspect of it.
True, you said it all!! congratulations for the words!

Back