White Wives Impregnated

I want my wife to have a passionate love affair with a huge black man and to tell me she is so sorry, but he has made her pregnant and show me these.

71016cd3aa8b46e4a2342ae7eb83b892.jpg
Hubby loves that one, it made him hard.

The act of my wife bringing another man's baby into this world really does not excite either of us. On the on the other hand, my wife having sex and allowing her black male partner to cum in her which if she didn't have an IUD obviously could lead to pregnancy turns both of us on immensely. And if she wasn't on birth control she very well could have been impregnated by one of many black men.

The act of my wife bringing another man's baby into this world really does not excite either of us. On the on the other hand, my wife having sex and allowing her black male partner to cum in her which if she didn't have an IUD obviously could lead to pregnancy turns both of us on immensely. And if she wasn't on birth control she very well could have been impregnated by one of many black men.
See you have the whole way of thinking about us getting preg down perfect.
A fun fantasy, but not really interested actually doing it.

Perfect.

Very few should actually get preg.

Last edited:
Does anyone else find the idea of a married white woman being impregnated by a black man erotic? Husbands, is the prospect of a black man impregnating your wife arousing? Wives, is the thought of a black man impregnating you exciting? Bulls, is the idea of planting your seed inside a married white woman's womb something you think about?

images

For me it was a wonderful feeling when I was impregnated by our bull it was intense. Of course my husband didn't agree immediately but we outsmarted him a little. We promised him that he would pull it out before he squirted but then I was so horny and when he asked me if he should cum in me I begged for it.

Back