White wives - dominant to white cuck, sub to black bull

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Are a number of white wives in interracial cuckold relationships dominant to their white hubbies but submissive to their black bulls? Does such a relationship allow for different psychological and sexual desires to be expressed for such white females that would be difficult in a monogamous relationship?

I like to think (hope) that this type of relationship could work for a white cuck wannabe like me who feels the desire to partner a black loving white woman.

Are a number of white wives in interracial cuckold relationships dominant to their white hubbies but submissive to their black bulls? (...)
Yes. A question harder to answer is how big or small that number is. ;)

(...)Does such a relationship allow for different psychological and sexual desires to be expressed for such white females that would be difficult in a monogamous relationship?
(...)
Again yes. Because it is a different kind of relationship.

There are "BDSM" relationships where both partners are "switches" which allows for both varieties of play and the wife (and husband) being both dominant and submissive in different "sessions". In some cases, depending on the partner`s mindsets, the level of involvement and satisfaction can be exactly the same as in the type of relationship you describe above.

However in many other cases there is a subconscious difference in the perception of a "switch" versus a plain "dom". A woman may have a different (subconscious) association and level of involvement with a "dom" that had also been a "sub" to her in previous "sessions" as opposed to a man she only has (had) experiences of being dominated by.

(...)
I like to think (hope) that this type of relationship could work for a white cuck wannabe like me who feels the desire to partner a black loving white woman.
Such relationships do exist and "work" for some couples, so that "type of relationship could work" for you too. If only you find the right partner. ;)

For the D/s part of your posting... it has nothing at all to do with skin color. But if you (and your desired woman) have a special kink or preference for Black men as additional players, of course the "interracial" aspect will add to the experience. ;)

Yes. A question harder to answer is how big or small that number is. ;)

Again yes. Because it is a different kind of relationship.

There are "BDSM" relationships where both partners are "switches" which allows for both varieties of play and the wife (and husband) being both dominant and submissive in different "sessions". In some cases, depending on the partner`s mindsets, the level of involvement and satisfaction can be exactly the same as in the type of relationship you describe above.

However in many other cases there is a subconscious difference in the perception of a "switch" versus a plain "dom". A woman may have a different (subconscious) association and level of involvement with a "dom" that had also been a "sub" to her in previous "sessions" as opposed to a man she only has (had) experiences of being dominated by.

Such relationships do exist and "work" for some couples, so that "type of relationship could work" for you too. If only you find the right partner. ;)

For the D/s part of your posting... it has nothing at all to do with skin color. But if you (and your desired woman) have a special kink or preference for Black men as additional players, of course the "interracial" aspect will add to the experience. ;)
Thanks for such a thoughtful and informative reply. I do think that for a white female having a dominant masterful black man will give a different experience compared to a switch relationship with her hubby. The big black master is always dominant and she is submissive in response - no roles have to be negotiated or discussed. In turn, in the presence of the black master the white cuck hubby takes a submissive role to his wife.
That would work for me, but maybe others would want different dynamics and more fluid roles to play. Either way, there's so much fun to be had and the interracial factor adds so much - from my perspective anyway.

I can see it, roll play with another allows you live out your wants, with out damaging your relationship I would think that unless your in a long term relationship with someone else joking in one night stand are just that you dont want to mess up your marriage when basically what cums down to a organic dildo

Dominant natured to all white men, have to be with my work, esp my bitchboy lol
slightly sub to blacks but certainly let them know what I want!
Do you enjoy being sexually dominant to your hubby in the presence of your black bull and do you like to see your black bull assert his sexual dominance over your hubby?

Are a number of white wives in interracial cuckold relationships dominant to their white hubbies but submissive to their black bulls? Does such a relationship allow for different psychological and sexual desires to be expressed for such white females that would be difficult in a monogamous relationship?

I'd think it's the most common cuckold dynamic, really, irrespective of the racial component.

Back