White Wife Writes

Deke

Male
You sound like my dream man! Flattered that you said you would want to spend your birthday with me - I would love to make it a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you! It wouldn't be fair, though, because the pleasure would be ALL MINE! I love to be in the arms of a BIG Man and your description got my lubrication station activated...

Before I get too far should tell you that my husband and I decided to work on our relationship and family and not play around like we have been.

But if all that doesn't pan out, do you mind if I keep your contact for possible future reference?!! LOL! I want to do this "be good" thing, but just not sure I can give it up cold turkey, so to speak. My husband doesn't exactly satisfy me sexually, as I'm sure you realize. I used to cum once a month with my husband, but my first time with my first black boyfriend I came three times before he did and two more times before he pulled out and told me to suck him - which I was HAPPY to do after all the pleasure he brought me! Needless to say, I was hooked after that.

Oh, yes you asked about me...I am a mountain and country girl! I love hiking, climbing, camping, riding horses, motorcycles, hunting and just about anything outdoors! I also like reading, cooking and just being a good country wife. We have a ranch and a cabin in the mountains where I love to go and relax. I also love good, intelligent conversation, but I also like to be playful, and love to be charmed and seduced. I enjoy a lot of kissing and caressing.

I have not been with a lot of men. I had two "boyfriends" that were longer term relationships. One for 14 months(My first) and the other for almost 2 years. I had four others that we shorter relationships and one college football player who worked on our ranch. After some time getting to know him, he became my personal HandyMan and would help me with things around the house... Oh, and my husband, who I have been married to for 27+ years, can't forget him! All of them have been black men, except my hubby. I have never "hooked up" with anyone from the internet before - always met people in various places and got to know them before we ever played together.

Hope your Birthday was exciting and fun! Trust me, I would have LOVED to have been part of the celebration!

My husband does not have access to this email, so please feel free to keep in touch if you would like to. If not, I totally understand!

LOVE the way she left the door open! LOL!

Please login or become a member to view
upload_2016-12-7_5-55-53.png

Back