White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
As someone has to introduce themselves yet. Which I will do shortly. I love everything about this place, but as much as I enjoy the thought of babies being made. This should not be a goal of the lifestyle/fetish., if you want children, great do it, but not for a fetish, I know it's been stated before but I think it being repeated should be stated. It's a life, with a personality, Think responsibilty.

Our days no one gives a damn about anything. Why not to have a black baby in white couple if both members feel OK with that?!
In fact that kind a become normal.
I could not agree more! if I was your white husband, I would be very open to your interracial pregnancy with a black baby

And what about when the Moors of North Africa conquered Italy and Spain. Before that, (from what I have read) most of the women were blond and blue eyes and after the Moors got there and took over their women, in many years after, they changed their genes forever and now, most women in Spain and Italy have dark hair and dark eyes.
This is true. The Brothers got over to Spain And pumped color into the European gene pool.

so why just a big deal in America
I am writing to answer the question as to why interracial coupling is such a big deal in America. These ideas are not my own but are a summation of the controversy surrounding the topic.

To most White people, white skin, blue eyes and blond hair represents the ultimate form of purity: stripped of all color.
Those values were brought into America.
White people have taught for centuries that Black people are savage, in human, creatures of evil because we are Black.
And if we were let loose, We would destroy America with out beastal, insatiable lust for pure white woman flesh.

So it has been the idea that “pure white womanhood“ must be protected from being defiled by the grotesque and gross creatures of darkness, also known as Black men.

Also, the European idea is that any white woman who would “willingly degrade herself by sleeping with such creatures as a black man” must be a defective, unwanted, reject of “the pure white race.”

So the fact that this site and many more like it exists...
The fact that there are white women who PREFER To have sex with black men…
AND The fact that there are white men who WANT their white wives and girlfriends to have sex with black men...
ANNNNNDDDDD some white couples want thewife to have a baby by a black man…
ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD The fact that there are some white women who simply prefer to be married and have mixed race children…
The fact that there are some white women who simply prefer to be married and have mixed race children…

all of this combined has Many white Americans believing this is the biggest sign of the end of the world.

In my country there are not many african folks although we are getting more all the time now. I remember quite some years ago, I was in a large shopping mall, and noticed a very tall muscular looking black (african) man walking towards me, and following was a extremely hot looking young white girl ... followed by a beautiful bi-racial toddler girl.

Everyone was staring a little bug-eyed, and a few coughed or turned their faces away to hide their dirty (we know what you've been doing) grins.

In the large city where I grew up, there is now a section of the outer suburbs which is nearly all black african folks. This area is very extra popular for the young white girls to go 'clubbing' for some reason. :cool:

Last edited:
I may have mentioned this before but I have a friend who’s a nurse and has helped deliver hundreds of babies and she has mentioned that there’s a lot of white women having black babies, and many times a big surprise to white husbands.

I think the way folks deal with girls having babies is perhaps a bit antiquated. Alot of times the impending daddy disappears when he find out, and the girl gets to raise babies all by herself. Or the couple splits up at some stage. They do always say that 50% of marriage end in divorce.

Some communities do it a different way. All the children are kept together and are raised by the whole community. The actual biological mom doesn't have to look after the children 24/7 by herself. So in this manner the girl/mom is not 'punished' for having fun and accidentally or otherwise getting pregnant.

That would be a better, more modern approach I think.

Back