White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Yes, close calls in regards to pregnancy

I've wanted to tell this story, something I read, and this thread may be the place. It's a bit long but...

I'm going to write it like I read it, so keep that in mind till the end

this woman writes in to a national advice columnist. this letter was published a month or so ago.

she wrotes that her hubby was injured in a work related accident. he's staying in rehab. they have two young children.

she wrote that a friend of her husband at work decided that she needed some relief from the strain of her life, so he
booked a babysitter for her and offered to take her out for a night.

they went dining, then dancing. she admitted that they ended the night making love in his car.

she wrote that she felt so guilty at betraying her husband that she didn't want to talk to his co-worker anymore.
but she said he kept calling her and wanting to talk about it. she couldn't say no to him, but when they got together,
they ended up sleeping together.

here's the problem: she's pregnant. it has to be from her husband's co-worker. she's asking this columnist for help, and here's the punchline:
how am I going to explain an interracial baby to my husband and my family?

*******! now re-read this story again and replace "hubby's co-worker" with "hubby's black co-worker". I think I got a hard-on when I read it the first time lol
I have no idea what the advice columnist suggested but what the hell, who cares.

now seriously, if this letter is legit, there are some big problems there, and no fun.

just thought I'd share this with you folks

I've wanted to tell this story, something I read, and this thread may be the place. It's a bit long but...

I'm going to write it like I read it, so keep that in mind till the end

this woman writes in to a national advice columnist. this letter was published a month or so ago.

she wrotes that her hubby was injured in a work related accident. he's staying in rehab. they have two young children.

she wrote that a friend of her husband at work decided that she needed some relief from the strain of her life, so he
booked a babysitter for her and offered to take her out for a night.

they went dining, then dancing. she admitted that they ended the night making love in his car.

she wrote that she felt so guilty at betraying her husband that she didn't want to talk to his co-worker anymore.
but she said he kept calling her and wanting to talk about it. she couldn't say no to him, but when they got together,
they ended up sleeping together.

here's the problem: she's pregnant. it has to be from her husband's co-worker. she's asking this columnist for help, and here's the punchline:
how am I going to explain an interracial baby to my husband and my family?

*******! now re-read this story again and replace "hubby's co-worker" with "hubby's black co-worker". I think I got a hard-on when I read it the first time lol
I have no idea what the advice columnist suggested but what the hell, who cares.

now seriously, if this letter is legit, there are some big problems there, and no fun.

just thought I'd share this with you folks
Wow! So many questions are raised by this quagmire.

1. Really, the wife wasn't on the pill?

2. If she wasn't on the pill, why didn't she insist on her lover wearing a condom?

3. Unless she's very "Pro-Life," an abortion will remedy the situation.

4. Nice co-worker/buddy of the disabled husband. Is hubby too disabled to pull the trigger on both of them, if he found out of their trysts?

This is more fuel for the MGTOW movement.

Wow! So many questions are raised by this quagmire.

1. Really, the wife wasn't on the pill?

2. If she wasn't on the pill, why didn't she insist on her lover wearing a condom?

3. Unless she's very "Pro-Life," an abortion will remedy the situation.

4. Nice co-worker/buddy of the disabled husband. Is hubby too disabled to pull the trigger on both of them, if he found out of their trysts?

This is more fuel for the MGTOW movement.

have no answers to any of this, just repeating what I read. and who knows how legit the letter writer was?
I have to wonder if the advice columnist, who's published on a national level, secretly gets off on IR stuff herself lol

But to go low-brow...yeah, this is a classic situation, from friendship, to interracial seduction, to interracial sex behind her hubby's back,
to "I don't want to see him anymore but I can't say no" (addiction?!)

that's the stuff of many fantasies for the guys on this site (myself included)

have no answers to any of this, just repeating what I read. and who knows how legit the letter writer was?
I have to wonder if the advice columnist, who's published on a national level, secretly gets off on IR stuff herself lol

But to go low-brow...yeah, this is a classic situation, from friendship, to interracial seduction, to interracial sex behind her hubby's back,
to "I don't want to see him anymore but I can't say no" (addiction?!)

that's the stuff of many fantasies for the guys on this site (myself included)
I completely understand, but fantasy is one thing reality can be a bitch.

Back