White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Why don't you ask her to stop taking the pill? You obviously want her to be bred by a black stud.

That was a long time ago. They became inactive at the beginning of this year. They never showed proof or got verified but he says that she did have two beautiful black babies that he loves dearly and raises as his own. He also actively encourages other Danish women and couples to have black babies.

That was a long time ago. They became inactive at the beginning of this year. They never showed proof or got verified but he says that she did have two beautiful black babies that he loves dearly and raises as his own. He also actively encourages other Danish women and couples to have black babies.
That's really fucked up. Yeah, I am judging.

Have you been to sub-Saharan Africa? Why do you think the blacks migrated to Western European countries? Because the black African sub -continent is a cesspool of failed states.

This is what you want to spread by miscegenation?

Do the future a favor, and ******* some liquid Drano.

Last edited:
That's really fucked up. Yeah, I am judging.

Have you been to sub-Saharan Africa? Why do you think the blacks migrated to Western European countries? Because the black African sub -continent is a cesspool of failed states.

This is what you want to spread by miscegenation?

Do the future a favor, and ******* some liquid Drano.

I'm not necessarily condoning or condemning what their lifestyle. As long as they're happy and they have a loving family, I'm okay either way. But he asked for an update on them and I gave it. Yes I've been to sub-Saharan Africa and I'm not going to take a position on what you said. I see both sides and I'm a pretty live and let live kinda guy. Why do you want me to ******* drano?

By the way, I no longer really have this fantasy, especially the breeding part.

I'm not necessarily condoning or condemning what their lifestyle. As long as they're happy and they have a loving family, I'm okay either way. But he asked for an update on them and I gave it. Yes I've been to sub-Saharan Africa and I'm not going to take a position on what you said. I see both sides and I'm a pretty live and let live kinda guy. Why do you want me to ******* drano?

By the way, I no longer really have this fantasy, especially the breeding part.
Fantasy is one thing, but reality is a mean bitch.

From my experience, moral relativism and nihilism are both paths that lead to the collapse of civilizations.

Even far-leftist and feminist lesbian Camile Paglia admits that Western culture and society are exhibiting the symptoms of decline from a pernicious form of cognitive dissonance.

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to the inhabitants of sub-Saharan Africa. They are about to learn the hard way that the Chinese aren't the humanitarians the Western powers are.

Please don't ******* Draino, unless your pipes are clogged. lol

Last edited:
Fantasy is one thing, but reality is a mean bitch.

From my experience, moral relativism and nihilism are both paths that lead to the collapse of civilizations.

Even far-leftist and feminist lesbian Camile Paglia admits that Western culture and society are exhibiting the symptoms of decline from a pernicious form of cognitive dissonance.

I don't give a rat's ass what happens to the inhabitants of sub-Saharan Africa. They are about to learn the hard way that the Chinese aren't the humanitarians the Western powers are.

Please don't ******* Draino, unless your pipes are clogged. lol

Even if my pipes were clogged, I wouldn't ********* drano lol.

I agree with you about the decline of Western civilization and how immigration, Islamization, and miscegenation are its biggest causes. But we're on an IR fetish site and I also have many IR couples that I'm friends with from school and in my church. I don't really care to alienate either one. And I find that feeling hatred and racism instead of love for everyone is so emotionally and spiritually draining. So I'll simply think I'll avoid the negativity, love and affirm everyone, and let people live their lives the way they want to. If he's happy ending his own bloodline and Africanizing the genes of his hometown for the sake of a sexual fetish, then I guess I can't lose any sleep over it.

I always refer to the famous Macbeth soliloquy about life.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day

To the last syllable of recorded time

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his/her hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot

Full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

Or perhaps Neischze was onto to something with "Eternal Recurrence."

Last edited:
I always refer to the famous Macbeth soliloquy about life.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day

To the last syllable of recorded time

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his/her hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot

Full of sound and fury

Signifying nothing.

Or perhaps Neischze was onto to something with "Eternal Recurrence."

you raised this discussion level above and beyond the call of duty. well done

Back