White wife pregnant by black lover?

Should white wife have a baby with her black lover?

• Total voters
Was thinking about it too but would not work good for me so decided to use pills. The guy that Im fucking with right now got like 4 ******* so there is quite a big chance to get me pregnant too. Plus the amount of cum that guy is producing is just insane... anyway as a fantasy this is fucking hot!

PS. Love that topic

Was thinking about it too but would not work good for me so decided to use pills. The guy that Im fucking with right now got like 4 ******* so there is quite a big chance to get me pregnant too. Plus the amount of cum that guy is producing is just insane... anyway as a fantasy this is fucking hot!

PS. Love that topic
if i was your white husband, i would switch your contraceptive pills with vitamins or something like that and would definitely inform the black bull about it and would ask him not to cum few days prior he meets you. as a side note, i would be very much encouraging him to bring his well endowed black friends as well ;)

. Been there with Susan. Condom or no sex while a black studs was breeding her. Any baby was going to be his. And it was. Susan was so happy to be black preg. It was a real thing with the group of moms she was with. Some of them were black preg too. Others got black preg later. All the husbands wore condoms , chasity , or got no pussy sex until wives were already preg.
Would love to hear more about this black preg. Wives club.

As mentioned previously, I discovered my Alyssa's secret, then made it come real for her.
I set it up where she would feel only minimal guilt, and yet know i still loved and accepted her.
We have decided that we would we open and forthright with each other.
We also have given each other the ability to assert privilege as the spouse.
This means he better treat her well and respect me as the husband.
This also means the same to any woman as well.

Back