White sissy girl for black daddys

Hi my name is sissy molly. I'm not a genetic girl, I'm a white sissy boy that dresses like a submissive woman for black men. I just love serving black men and I do my very best to be eye pleasing and subservient to black men and it's my hope that the community will embrace me as such. I know I am inferior for a variety of reasons but i just wanted to introduce myself and see if any of you beautiful black daddys would embrace a slut like me.

Kisses and sucks,
On my knees in heels and lingerie,
Sissy molly montana

Hi Molly,

It's SO nice to see whitebois taking on our appropriate feminine sexual roles with BLACK MEN! White sissies like you have so much to offer BIG BLACK COCK! You'll be a good BLACK MAN'S little white bitch I am sure!!! You're a role-model for me, and every whiteboi that hasn't begun to transition! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You are doing what we ALL need to be doing, and I am so happy and encouraged to see that more and more whitebois are becoming transwomen with increasing frequency, and I believe this will soon be the "norm" for whitebois everywhere! Thank you for saying hello!!! Let's chat sometime, for a little "girl talk." You look beautiful by the way!!!

Hi Molly,

It's SO nice to see whitebois taking on our appropriate feminine sexual roles with BLACK MEN! White sissies like you have so much to offer BIG BLACK COCK! You'll be a good BLACK MAN'S little white bitch I am sure!!! You're a role-model for me, and every whiteboi that hasn't begun to transition! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! You are doing what we ALL need to be doing, and I am so happy and encouraged to see that more and more whitebois are becoming transwomen with increasing frequency, and I believe this will soon be the "norm" for whitebois everywhere! Thank you for saying hello!!! Let's chat sometime, for a little "girl talk." You look beautiful by the way!!!
Omg thank you darling! We absolutely need to chat and be girlfriends and talk about how we can feminized ourselves be the best submissive white bitches four black men! I'm so encouraged by your words and I can't wait to hear about your experiences, goals and Fantasies! I love serving my black daddies and Masters! I long to continue my feminization and subjugation to become a full-time real life sissy whore in the service of black men! I have real opportunities coming my way and I'm actually taking steps to deconstruct my male life in pursuit of this dream! Big deep wet sissy kisses to you hit me up anytime! I'm on Instagram Kik and you'll find some of my videos on xhamster XVideos Xtube Etc

Submissively yours
Sissy molly

Omg thank you darling! We absolutely need to chat and be girlfriends and talk about how we can feminized ourselves be the best submissive white bitches four black men! I'm so encouraged by your words and I can't wait to hear about your experiences, goals and Fantasies! I love serving my black daddies and Masters! I long to continue my feminization and subjugation to become a full-time real life sissy whore in the service of black men! I have real opportunities coming my way and I'm actually taking steps to deconstruct my male life in pursuit of this dream! Big deep wet sissy kisses to you hit me up anytime! I'm on Instagram Kik and you'll find some of my videos on xhamster XVideos Xtube Etc

Submissively yours
Sissy molly

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely!!!!!!! We absolutely need to have some "girl-talk!"

Also, hun I would LOVE to see your videos on xhamster XVideos Xtube Etc!!!

Please don't be a stranger!!! I think you're the big sister I need!!!

Hi my name is sissy molly. I'm not a genetic girl, I'm a white sissy boy that dresses like a submissive woman for black men. I just love serving black men and I do my very best to be eye pleasing and subservient to black men and it's my hope that the community will embrace me as such. I know I am inferior for a variety of reasons but i just wanted to introduce myself and see if any of you beautiful black daddys would embrace a slut like me.

Kisses and sucks,
Sissy molly montana
Where are you located ?

Kisses and sucks,
Sissy molly montana
Hi Molly! Rock on gurl.

Back