White Neighbor

I see a lot of suggestions offering small talk. My advice is be bold, don’t come out swing (your bbc) but start with “here we’ve lived together for x years and wanted to invite you over for *******/whatever to get to know you” blame in on New Years resolution to get out and talk with real people more. If she’s going to cheat on her husband it’s going to be with a bold and confident guy.

I have two stay at home mom neighbors that I would love to smash as well. Both in their 30s and both husbands are always away at work but don't seem like the cuck type. It's the typical wave and nod encounters with both of them but I have no clue how to get past that lol.

Once a package got delivered to me for one of them by accident and I gave it to her and made a little small talk. Nothing crazy and hubby wasn't home. The next day the hubby came and told me thanks and officially introduced himself (neighbors for 2 years) and we exchanged numbers. I was getting hopeful after that but it never went past that either lol. It's been 2 months since that happened.

If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them

You: Hi! Did I see you at the club last week?

Her: I don't think so. Why?

You: Oh, I was just at the club with my friend and we saw this really attractive lady and I was sure it was you.

Her: Which club?

You: [Name a black bar/pick-up spot]

Her: Oh, I've never been there....

You: Do you have a twin/sister? This lady looked exactly like you...

Her: No, I don't have a twin...

You: Are you sure? You would tell me the truth, right?

From here you would have to play it by ear, but you would have already introduced two concepts:

1. That you find her attractive
2. You think that she may have been out at a black bar/pick-up spot without her husband

At our last house, we had a couple move in just to the right, across the street. BBC and White wife. He wasted no time in talking to my wife while she was out walking. If I remember the story properly, it was in the first few days. His wife worked days and so did I. We were on a "lull" and not exactly living the lifestyle at that time... But, of course, that day she was in his house smoking a bowl and being bent over the stairs within moments... she has since enlightened me since we began playing again, a couple of years ago... It was hot to hear she couldn't resist cheating when faced with staying str8.

Just hit your neighbor up when he isn't around... the more chances you put forward the better you'll be able to gauge it.

Back