White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Badgirl has hit on the truth.
Ah Please Sir i meant not to question a white men's fascination with being a cuckold or slave to the Black Masters. And since the Mistress has expressed no query beyond the fact that it does and should happen, i have no credibility in pursuing the matter further. Forgive my impertinence

I role played with an older black man years ago. I was his white boy sex slave. He had me suck him off and would order me to lick his balls. After meeting him a couple of times he fucked me. That was 40 years ago and just recently I've been looking to have it happen again. I jerk off often looking at black cock pictures. I wish my wife would make me suck off a black man while she watched. If anyone can help me relive my experience yeshu_can@yahoo.com

I love sucking black cock. I love taking a load in my mouth showing my wife and then slowly letting it slide down my throat.
I would never ever so no to black cock. It is respect for the man I thought I was until a real man came over and got in my wife's pants right in front of me. I was passed until I saw that majestic cock, I was instantly emasculated, asked him to please satisfy my wife as I know I would never be able to after seeing a man's penis. I begged him to let me suck his dick and eat his cum. I have been sucking all black men off that will let me ever since. I let him make his bitch and never regretted it

I love sucking black cock. I love taking a load in my mouth showing my wife and then slowly letting it slide down my throat.
I would never ever so no to black cock. It is respect for the man I thought I was until a real man came over and got in my wife's pants right in front of me. I was passed until I saw that majestic cock, I was instantly emasculated, asked him to please satisfy my wife as I know I would never be able to after seeing a man's penis. I begged him to let me suck his dick and eat his cum. I have been sucking all black men off that will let me ever since. I let him make his bitch and never regretted it
Good for you. The only thing I would want to do other than that is to suck his cum from my wifes cunt.

My view is that sucking my wifes black bf cock is not being gay, it is instead showing her that i not only approve of her behavior but I understand why she is doing it. Now let me say this after the first time I had to put my mouth on a black cock it was no longer an issue. The act of sucking a black cock is awesome, equal only to the act of licking and suck his balls. But I only do this on my wifes request, and what man does not enjoy doing things for his wife that he knows makes her happy!

My view is that sucking my wifes black bf cock is not being gay, it is instead showing her that i not only approve of her behavior but I understand why she is doing it. Now let me say this after the first time I had to put my mouth on a black cock it was no longer an issue. The act of sucking a black cock is awesome, equal only to the act of licking and suck his balls. But I only do this on my wifes request, and what man does not enjoy doing things for his wife that he knows makes her happy!
Awesome attitude. :)

Back