White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
There are few rules in life. One of them however is if you're a man and you suck cock, black or otherwise, you're gay. My answer is no.
That is part of cuckold experience for some couples. Pushing boundaries is the glue for this particular lifestyle. There is a difference
between cuckold and gay. If the couple is ok with it and it fulfills the experience for them then live and let live. Everything in life doesn't fit perfectly into our societies predetermined boxes.

3800 votes on this subject. I don’t remember when I cast my vote it’s been some years ago. But my wife has gotten it out of me that I have sucked BBC.

How did that go? Does she want to join you?
It started by her finding my bag when she decided to clean and reorganize our closet. In this bag I stored two BBC dildos, a few pairs of pantyhose and a pair of 4” black pumps sized 10 or 11. She called me to the closest, I didn’t even know she was doing the cleaning. She initially thought it was some kind of kit I was taking to another girls to have a kinky affair. So I let her think that instead of telling her it was all mine to wear and enjoy. A couple of days and many conversations and questions later she asks me if that stuff is actually for me to wear. She didn’t seem like she was freaking out like the day she discovered my bag and I thought hell just fess up and see where this goes. I was terrified but I admitted that yes, those are for me. Then she was asking curious probing type questions not judgmental but rather inquisitive. I opened up as she just kept asking for more and more details such as did I ever dress up for anyone or am I seeing someone currently. I was not seeing anyone after I started dating her but the person I was with just before her was a black stud. That cause another round of questions for sure. I couldn’t believe the response from her and the things she wanted to know down to where did he cum and if I swallowed. Afterward she started rubbing my dick asking me to describe sex with him then we had amazing sex. After that she would mention him every time she and I fucked.

Last edited:
It started by her finding my bag when she decided to clean and reorganize our closet. In this bag I stored two BBC dildos, a few pairs of pantyhose and a pair of 4” black pumps sized 10 or 11. She called me to the closest, I didn’t even know she was doing the cleaning. She initially thought it was some kind of kit I was taking to another girls to have a kinky affair. So I let her think that instead of telling her it was all mine to wear and enjoy. A couple of days and many conversations and questions later she asks me if that stuff is actually for me to wear. She didn’t seem like she was freaking out like the day she discovered my bag and I thought hell just fess up and see where this goes. I was terrified but I admitted that yes, those are for me. Then she was asking curious probing type questions not judgmental but rather inquisitive. I opened up as she just kept asking for more and more details such as did I ever dress up for anyone or am I seeing someone currently. I was not seeing anyone after I started dating her but the person I was with just before her was a Back man. That cause another round of questions for sure. I couldn’t believe the response from her and the things she wanted to know down to where did he cum and if I swallowed. Afterward she started rubbing my dick asking me to describe sex with him then we had amazing sex. After that she would mention him every time she and I fucked.
Alot of women are into man on man sex just like guys into lesbain videos

Back