White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,513 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I just enjoyed this beautiful gift. I took him all soft and enjoyed feeling him grow until even my throat and fist couldn’t cover his hard cock! This respectful gentleman let me know he was close and I rewarded him by taking it all, swallowing, and sucking it soft. I’m traveling for 2 weeks and so is he. I might be him cum buddy for a little!! 🤤

Attachments

• 5DD06520-8C47-4C80-9B11-2EA798A56D01.jpeg
    5DD06520-8C47-4C80-9B11-2EA798A56D01.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 48
  • AD7D8AA4-1E60-4A2E-8691-C3E0F513B3A3.jpeg
    AD7D8AA4-1E60-4A2E-8691-C3E0F513B3A3.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 50
I got raped by a BBC that I went to suck. I went to his place he had me strip because he said he likes his cocksuckers naked. I sucked him for a while and his cock got huge. He had been fingering my hole for a while and said he wanted some ass and i said idk if i can handle that. he said "ok no problem sit on the couch and I want to stand for a while".... I didn't think anything of it until he was standing over me and quickly got between my legs and pushed my legs back and got on top of me. He was about 3 times my size and i couldn't move. He spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his dick......he took that big uncut 10" and placed it against my hole as i struggled. he said "you're going to be my bitch...and you don't have a fucking choice......that's what you came her for white boi". I said "please dont i just wanted to taste it...... its too big" and he said "you will love this black dick I promise". Up until this point I only had small dildos in my ass. He pressed forward and I felt my hole open up and I gasped because it hurt.....he smiled and said yea baby this is MY hole. I started panting as the dick slid in and he had this wild look in his eye as he said "I love ******* whiteboi hole". It was so painful I said "please take it out" as i could feel tears in my eyes........But he kept working that dick into me until it was balls deep. OMG i never felt so full before......he said I own this hole now.....its mine. I was trying to catch my breath and He said "how does it feel to be a black mans girl" as he looked in my eyes. At that moment something in me changed as my little dicklett was soft and tingling and I could feel his black balls on my ass. I was able to whisper "oh my god" and he said "yea ur a white bitch now and ur gonna crave black dick and seed forever". Then he slowly started fucking me with that huge dick.....almost making love.....it was weird. I noticed my limp dick was leaking all over the place as he fucked me. He laughed and said "see ur meant to be a bitch". Before long I felt the most amazing feeling as he fucked me and I couldn't stop saying OMG and moaning. At one point he took it out of my hole and i looked up and said "please no"........and he laughed. He said what? I said "please put that big black dick back inside of me".......I couldn't believe I was saying it. He put it back in and fucked me for about an hour until he came deep in my boihole. I left with his huge load in my asshole. As soon as I got home I felt like I missed him and I couldn't wait to see him again. A few night later he asked me to come over again. I couldn't get there fast enough. From that first day he was fucking me and I was sucking his cock for about 3 years until he moved away, and I always took his seed in my mouth or ass. When I would leave my girlfriends I would go over to his place for the night. It was so amazing, and I've been hooked on black men ever since that night. I LOVE black men 🥰

I already have too! I was curious to know why so many women suck cock. Then the opportunity presented itself and I did it! Wow, what a tremendous thrill. I could not believe it. I was sucking and suddenly I felt him jerk and my mouth filled with his cum. I had to swallow it. It made my dick rock hard. I knew then that I would want to suck black cocks whenever I could.

This old cock sucker sucked off two black men today and I will continue devoting my mouth to the black male population until I die. I would love to find a place to post my name address and phone number so black men could find me a lot faster I would love to suck off at least 4 or 5 a day.
Wow you sound very lucky I wish I wish I could do what you do.

To suck a black cock is not easy. I did it many times and all were so big that it was not bad but even not good. I love the Analsex and when he comes in me but don`t forgett that even swallow is very hard because a black man has much more sperm as a white man.
If you are ready for a big one and you say why not, then do it. The life is short.

To suck a black cock is not easy. I did it many times and all were so big that it was not bad but even not good. I love the Analsex and when he comes in me but don`t forgett that even swallow is very hard because a black man has much more sperm as a white man.
If you are ready for a big one and you say why not, then do it. The life is short.
Exactly & do it once & you are addicted to black cock

Same here very addict to BBC.
It is now clear for everyone to see, Blacks are taking over in every occupation. Whites aere in fear of anoying or upsetting a black person. So many in goverment now and soon laws will be passed limiting the freedom of whites. Already so many white women only want black now. Millions of white hiusbands are cuckolds already with millions more being added each and every day. Many whiite men are already turning to men for sex as they can no longer find a woman to have sex with. Giuve this just 10 more years and all white men will give in. In 20 years whirte men will be slaves for black men. Most will accept castration to stop the horniness that drives them crazy. In 30 years all white men will be castrated slaves. There will only be one race in just 50 years, the black race,.

Back