White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
After going back through the pages and a few hot videos, I couldn’t leave you all w just a pic. This is our trusted, long time bull. We both consider ourselves straight, but we are open to new experiences. So far, my one and only black cock and I want more. I’ve prepared him before, but on this evening, he had already worn out my wife without cumming. I seized the opportunity and stroked and sucked his beautiful cock while they made out. Not able to get over the edge, he began to stroke his gift while I eagerly watched. As he got close, I pounced, sealing my lips around his thick cock. My wife massaged his balls to ensure I got every drop as I cleaned him up and teased his sensitive head.
He moved away, but recently returned. I can’t wait for more. Of course, we are open to others.

Attachments

• IMG_3310.MOV
    11.5 MB
While I’m baring all, here is my first experience w our bull. The wife was on her back as he buried his face in her very wet pussy. She was too distracted to suck on my cock and I knew she was nearly ready to be fucked. Our bull had his feet on the floor, legs spread as he bent over between her legs. His cock was begging to be touched. With permission already given, I took hold and enjoyed exploring the largest cock I had ever touched. Of course, that wasn’t enough. I had to put the camera down as I contorted my body so he could slide in and out of my mouth as my wife continued to moan in the background. His cock grew even harder. With both ready, he left my mouth and went straight into my wife’s very eager pussy.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    80.5 MB
After going back through the pages and a few hot videos, I couldn’t leave you all w just a pic. This is our trusted, long time bull. We both consider ourselves straight, but we are open to new experiences. So far, my one and only black cock and I want more. I’ve prepared him before, but on this evening, he had already worn out my wife without cumming. I seized the opportunity and stroked and sucked his beautiful cock while they made out. Not able to get over the edge, he began to stroke his gift while I eagerly watched. As he got close, I pounced, sealing my lips around his thick cock. My wife massaged his balls to ensure I got every drop as I cleaned him up and teased his sensitive head.
He moved away, but recently returned. I can’t wait for more. Of course, we are open to others.
so yummy

Ive already sucked and found it eith no hesitation. Our bull just asked me to get a close up up while I was recording and he was face fucking my gf. He pulled out and grabbed my head a mm d said open. I didn't even think about it. I was very submissive to this bull and he knew it. Then me and my gf sucked him together and would do so there after periodically

Ive already sucked and found it eith no hesitation. Our bull just asked me to get a close up up while I was recording and he was face fucking my gf. He pulled out and grabbed my head a mm d said open. I didn't even think about it. I was very submissive to this bull and he knew it. Then me and my gf sucked him together and would do so there after periodically
It’s a whole different story when you are TOLD to open up and take it!! Lol

Black Cock is all i allowed to have now. My wife/cuckoldress quit letting me fuck her over a year and a half ago. She enjoys watching me suck her Bulls and watching them use my ass like a lil bitchboi! i now live to service BBC! i love it!
the same here but my wife only does white guys and inanely get black cock

she Is writing:
I have two bbc as lover.
one is my Master.
my huby got the bbc of my Master to suck his big Black Cock in Front of me.
my Master told my huby That his duty is to suck my Masters Cock for me hard.
my huby is Not Gay of bisexuel.
it was so exitin for me to See how my huby suck and lick the Cock of my master
There it is again. See. If the husband is following the directions of the hot wife and bull, he is not necessarily bisexual or gay. Again it is an act in extension of their lovemaking. Just like kissing, oral sex and all the way submissive. It is what you would call a proactive submissive.

Back