White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Well Then ,Im a cummthirsty queer ass faggot .... Cause I LUV Suckin Big Fat Heavy Blk Cock & Drinkin cummmmmm
This old cock sucker sucked off two black men today and I will continue devoting my mouth to the black male population until I die. I would love to find a place to post my name address and phone number so black men could find me a lot faster I would love to suck off at least 4 or 5 a day.

a few years ago i would of said NO fecking way"""
and after watching my wife been pleasure by these black bulls and i seem to have got so use to them, been up close to them while they were fucking my wife and have gone in and even licked her clit while she was getting fucked by her black bull,
have now started to lick her clean!!!

i know it will only be a matter of time before one of her bulls will get me to lick it and what frighten me I will!!

a few years ago i would of said NO fecking way"""
and after watching my wife been pleasure by these black bulls and i seem to have got so use to them, been up close to them while they were fucking my wife and have gone in and even licked her clit while she was getting fucked by her black bull,
have now started to lick her clean!!!

i know it will only be a matter of time before one of her bulls will get me to lick it and what frighten me I will!!
I started out my cleaning my wife then cleaning her bulls from there I went to sucking them off whenever I was asked. And I will still suck off any black man that presents his cock to me gladly swallow his load.

I started out my cleaning my wife then cleaning her bulls from there I went to sucking them off whenever I was asked. And I will still suck off any black man that presents his cock to me gladly swallow his load.

i am going to end up that way in time, just depend on the next bull if he wants it licked and tells me or just puts it in my mouth ya i will
he already has my wife he might as well have my mouth as well!!

i am going to end up that way in time, just depend on the next bull if he wants it licked and tells me or just puts it in my mouth ya i will
he already has my wife he might as well have my mouth as well!!
I always did what I was told by my wife and her bulls and so much more fun that way never know what you going to be doing next. I get under her as often as I can when she is being used by the black male population.

Not only would I but I would consider it an Honor to do so for any black man in need. No black man should ever be ****** to hold his balls full of cum if and when he wishes to empty them and for my part I feel they should have a legal right and privilage to make use of any legal age white be it female or male as a receptecle for there cum

Back