White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I have for about three weeks now. My wife really gets off watching me suck off her boyfriend while another black man fucks my man pussy as she refers to it. Allowing her lovers to fuck my ass and sucking their beautiful ebony and brown cocks is the best way for me to show my appreciation to her bulls for fullfilling her sexual desires.

She shocked me last week by having her left nippple pierced (not both). She said her boyfriend wanted it done to remind her everyday he owned her body. Up to that point she only had her ears pierced and no tats although she's asked me what I would think of her getting a tattoo, perhaps the tramp stamp on her back so many young girls get.

Tracey is in her mid fourties and it seems crazy for her to do stuff like that now. A few days ago laying naked in bed she pulled on my nipple and told me she might just have both of mine done too. I abhor needles and I cringed when she said it. But more so when she suggested maybe a cuck tattoo for me just above my cock and to the right. She actually traced her finger on my skin as if outlining where it would go! At least the holes for nipple rings can heal over. The tat would be permanent.

I hope that was just teasing. Bottom line I never thought I would be a cock sucker or take a dick in my ass but I have come to enjoy both especially as my wife and a few of her selected girlfriends and the other wives watch.

Since most cucks clean their wives anyway, it is really no big deal taking the next step and getting his load right from the source. My wife's lover Gerry reminds me constantly that he owns our bodies. While she may be my wife, and me her husband, we both now and will always belong to black cock.
Fucking hot getting fucked sucking cock while your wife would watch you.

I have for about three weeks now. My wife really gets off watching me suck off her boyfriend while another black man fucks my man pussy as she refers to it. Allowing her lovers to fuck my ass and sucking their beautiful ebony and brown cocks is the best way for me to show my appreciation to her bulls for fullfilling her sexual desires.

She shocked me last week by having her left nippple pierced (not both). She said her boyfriend wanted it done to remind her everyday he owned her body. Up to that point she only had her ears pierced and no tats although she's asked me what I would think of her getting a tattoo, perhaps the tramp stamp on her back so many young girls get.

Tracey is in her mid fourties and it seems crazy for her to do stuff like that now. A few dY
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful wife and a great life.

okay tiny, let's get somehting straight. I hate to be cruel ;) but quit implying that your weenie's got anything to do with manhood. Not yours. black manhood isn't superior to yours because yours has nothing to do with manhood. i'd say 5 or 6 inches is the minumum to qualify as a man. :devil: not that 5 or 6 inches is much of a man you understand.
you tell him girl funny thing though if your born with a dick you are classed as a man,
just a shame that some are smaller than others.
but being small dicked means he ain't a man, just means he's crap at fucking.

You do seem to eat a lot of sperm.
I’ve never had a guy cum in my mouth that I didn’t love the taste and feel as his coco swelled then released his hot cum. But it’s never enough. I’ve never had a big cummer. Once a guy came that filled my mouth about halfway. He had a few blasts, it was nice. But I’d love to do a blow bang. I don’t even know why I love it so much. But I do. I love bbc cum

Back