White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
I would not be able to resist going to my knees and sucking on a beautiful black cock. I would also love to clean it off after it have come out of a white pussy.
I fantasize about it but, just fantasy...
Just for your imagination : a massive black cock slides out of a gap pussy, cum everywhere, in pussy, in asshole, on the BBC, you start by the dick of course :blackgreedy:Why? because you want to lick it clean when it still hard of course! You wrap tenderly your lips around, at the beginnig... and then, while your cock go es bigger, you totally loose control and suck it so good, it is so tasty, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh so hard in your mouth
The white girl is jealous and bring you on her pussy and asshole, it's the dessert now... but, you keep an hand on the black cock, so massive your finger can not join:)
I hope i was not too far...

Reactions: wit
my step sister had her Black boyfriends beat me up, humiliate, and intimidate me from an early age. The result of this was me doing her homework and anything else she told me to do. She loved making a fool out of me. She was also fascinated at the idea of me sucking a Black Cock which she had me do many times. i was scared to death and disgusted the first time. But i learned to love it.

i should follow up my previous statement by telling white boys - if you ever have the chance to suck a Black Cock, go ahead and do it. Take the Superior Black Man's Dick in your mouth and down your throat. Swallow a Superior Black Man's cum, and let it drip down into your stomach. This is the closest you will get to true Superiority. Once you do this, you will really begin to understand the white boy's role on earth.

i should follow up my previous statement by telling white boys - if you ever have the chance to suck a Black Cock, go ahead and do it. Take the Superior Black Man's Dick in your mouth and down your throat. Swallow a Superior Black Man's cum, and let it drip down into your stomach. This is the closest you will get to true Superiority. Once you do this, you will really begin to understand the white boy's role on earth.
SO VERY WELL SAID I LOVE IT SO MUCH I EVEN WORSHIP MY BLACK MASTERS FEET I TRULY KNOW MY PLACE :) :)

sooo agree!!

So........your gay?

if you want to call it gay then i guess i am gay. i have also orally serviced white women and Black Women and love that also - so anything you want to call me is ok with me.
I'm not calling you anything, just stating facts. Your not exactlly heterosexual if your a man, sucking another mans cock.

I'm not calling you anything, just stating facts. Your not exactlly heterosexual if your a man, sucking another mans cock.

No, you weren't stating facts, you were posing a question, to which the answer would be: IF he enjoys sucking another man's cock , he would be, at the very least, bi-sexual assuming he also enjoys sex with females.
He would only be gay if he enjoyed sex and emotional bonding with men exclusively.

No, you weren't stating facts, you were posing a question, to which the answer would be: IF he enjoys sucking another man's cock , he would be, at the very least, bi-sexual assuming he also enjoys sex with females.
He would only be gay if he enjoyed sex and emotional bonding with men exclusively.
Well, the way he erotices men, and his admiration of black men, the balance is tipping towards men. So at least his preference is obviously men.

Well, the way he erotices men, and his admiration of black men, the balance is tipping towards men. So at least his preference is obviously men.

Regardless of what degree of preference he may have for men versus women, unless he is 100% male focused sexually and emotionally with zero desire for females, he is bi-sexual, not gay.
It's bad enough that we have a need to assign labels to people, worse when we misuse them.

In my simple mind, it is a must. Connects the three partners if everyone is truly trying to establish a cuck, hotwife, Bull situation. To me, the cuck has to succumb to preparing the Bull and cleaning both the bull and hotwife post fucking. When you, the female, are alone with your man bring the subject up and just hold your cuck's cock. It will absolutely get hard and no matter what they verbalize you know that he is excited by this act. Communication is not just words alone:)

Back