White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
as often as possible, lick their balls, feel their legs and stomach, swallow their cum if they ******* me. when I'm there that's my job and I want to be the best at my job.
This is when I was new - 10 years ago, did it for my gf, and I've lost about a hundy since then. LOL - my caveat
so naughty

I would love to have my hubby suck bbc and then watch him take it in the ass as he cleans up my pussy and then beg for the bull to cum in him and then clean up the bull as he tells him he is a sissy who is a bbc slut and that he is thankful to experience a real man and how much he is great full his white ass serves bbc as a ass slut to the real man with a real cock and how much he is wanting black daddy to use him and then ******* his balls dry for me as he begs for more cocks to take me and then stretch him out till he gets his daddy off

My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.

My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.
I watched a black man fuck my first wife in our bedroom in our home several times, I must confess it was the

Back