White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
as often as possible, lick their balls, feel their legs and stomach, swallow their cum if they ******* me. when I'm there that's my job and I want to be the best at my job.
This is when I was new - 10 years ago, did it for my gf, and I've lost about a hundy since then. LOL - my caveat

Last edited:
as often as possible, lick their balls, feel their legs and stomach, swallow their cum if they ******* me. when I'm there that's my job and I want to be the best at my job.
This is when I was new - 10 years ago, did it for my gf, and I've lost about a hundy since then. LOL - my caveat

come on hawkeye - you seem too cool man. friend me - I won't say stupid ******* under your pics bro.

Why would anyone not suck a black cock if its offered? It makes no sence to pass up such a opportunity. I'm not gay or even Bi but sucking a black mans cock is beyond normal sexual rules its more like a duty.They are superior at sex than white men,they can provide sex to our wives we never couldand to suck there cock is just doing your duty to them for the service they provide not to mention very enjoyable. I do not find it demeaning,I do not feel that it makes me gay,it is just enjoyable and something I feel is very proper.
Excellent comment. I have done this 3 times and do not consider myself gay or bi. I would like to do it again but just as recreation.

I love sucking black cock. I love taking a load in my mouth showing my wife and then slowly letting it slide down my throat.
I would never ever so no to black cock. It is respect for the man I thought I was until a real man came over and got in my wife's pants right in front of me. I was passed until I saw that majestic cock, I was instantly emasculated, asked him to please satisfy my wife as I know I would never be able to after seeing a man's penis. I begged him to let me suck his dick and eat his cum. I have been sucking all black men off that will let me ever since. I let him make his bitch and never regretted it
Sooo Very Hottttt!!!!! I Luv submitting to & emasculating myself to a BLK MAN ... Luv being on my knees looking Sir in the eyes with my mouth & Throat FULL of His BLK DICK

Fucking a
I really wish people would stop making meaningless posts on these threads. What in the world does this mean? You like one of the previous posts? Click "Like." You don't like one of the previous posts? Respond to it and say what you don't like about it. Any response that can be given without a subject, verb, direct object, and punctuation, probably does not need to be given at all.

I gladly suck any regulars or boyfriends. Its my way of showing them both I submit to him as the alpha sexual provider for her and to show my woman I accept her feelings and preferences for him as the alpha sexual male . The first time she took off his boxers and it popped out I was mesmerized and wanted to suck it with my wife. I liked sucking him in front of her while they humiliate me a little but ultimately I knew she was in love with his cock and what it did for her and us both so why not. It made her want to fuck him more I think.

sucking cock is little difference than licking pussy and doing both together is fun, sucking cock is best when the other man is eager and his cock is the right size and shape but it is hard work and having a cock shoved all the way down your throat with the balls resting on your chin takes some practice

Back