White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Every white boi needs to experience what a Black Cock tastes like.
I seriously spent almost 2.5 years worshipping a BBC. Was a roommate, who was a total top bi, who loved my ass. He also kept saying how he thought my GF was banging, and would love to hit it. I would laugh at first, but it turned me immensely. His horse cock of a BBC was not hard to miss... flacid. He also liked to spy on that GF and i enjoying some kinky fun, including pegging me with ever larger dildos every other time. She loved seeing me enjoy and have orgasms from it. I knew she also fantacized about taking a BBC, she loved riding this huge black squirting dong and pumping 3 oz of gobblie goo in her, and making me eat her creamy pussy, then having me fuck her loosened destroyed pussy, and i would keep going soft, but get hard as she would sit on my face and fuck her with the dong and shoot more fake cum in her and on my face. One day, fresh out of the shower, where i knew he often would peak at me and jerk his giant gorgeous black cock, after several shots, he walked in as i was drying off and asked me if i ever enjoyed the real deal. Previously only had been with hung white boys, but not like this guy. He was also tall, and very strong. He told me how he was thinking about plowing my ass as i eat his cum from my GFs pussy, as he told me how i have a perfect ass for a slutty cock craving whore then he grabbed my butt and instantly, i simply stared back at this huge black cock, and told him how i have never had anything that big before, but would love to experience it then. So big i couldnt get my mouth past the head. Tasted so yummy stretching hard just to suck and lick his huge black cock. I asked him to please take photos and videos onnmy digital camera, because i thought his cock was perfection, and how ido want him to fuck my gf, and me. He then bent mw over the bathroom sink, lifted my knees onto the counter, totally manhandling and physically dominating me, i rolled my hips back arching my back, and told him i would do anything, anytime, anywhere for that big black monster cock. Surprisingly, no pain, my gf loved how he would fuck me often, sometimes inviting several other nearly impressive BBCs over. Her and i got gangbanged by BBC almost weekly. I even worked up to being DPd by the roomie and the smallest BBC in the bunch, who was still decently huge. I wish my lady now wouldwake up, and realize the joys of a big strong black man owning us as sex slaves. Having friends join in and never is no an answer. He and his friend wanted to DP me after 4 guys had soent an hour going around, until they filled me with huge loads.

I seriously would have no problem if me and my lady or another hot nice fit round booty babe were kept as whores for a group of many hung black guys, passed around lioe the women of a conquered enemy villiage in ancient days. The most sexy thing is watching a lady i am with take a huge black cock, and both of us being used and dominated. It feels great and well this straight guy is a black cock slut.

I seriously would love to get as many big black cocks to fuck me in my life as possible. Sadly they are far and few where i live now. And i would love to one day be aomewhere with a hot babe who shares this fantasy, and randomly have a group of hung black men abduct us, and have their way with us. I have never refused a black man and never will. Working on my lady still, she does acknowledge that a huge black cock is intimidating but yet looks like it would be very enjoyable. Black cock and black pussy is the best. Loved how itworked out with the roomie, and my gf. Never got her pussy unless a black man was in her first. Only pussy i enjoy fresh is black pussy, but she better be as much of a size queen and slut in general as i am with black men. Several of the roomies friends would use me for quickies if they saw me in a public place. Would tell my GF to come because BBC breaking news. Loved getting fucked in a parking garage on the hood of someones car as my GF took another BBC, of two guys we knew, and who had fucked us many times before, but we still never knew their names. Seriously people thought we ran a whore house in that townhouse. All the sounds of sex, people showing up anytime. Justbwish that GF moved in, because i got twoce the BBC she did.

I seriously would let any std free black guy use me anytime in my area. So if any BBCs in central Missouri want to dominate and use and abuse a white boy, and you are std free, my mouth and ass are at your disposal, and hopefully soon my lady's pussy, ass and mouth. I seriously would marry her if she stopped taking BC and got knocked up in a gangbang from many BBC... and i would love to make a living with my lady and i sucking and getting fucked by BBC. Hell would love to have been born a woman, so i could have even more BBC hitting on me, especially since i apparently have an ass many black men wish a white girl had.

So any hung black men in missouri, i would seriously love to be a sex slave, and work my lady into becoming one as well. Love being gaped so wide there is no holding back several loads, and licking it off a BBC. I would literally love to be pimped out by black men to suck cocks, and let guys fuck me... because bbc turns me into a wanting willing cock craving slut who would literally do anything for black cock.

This is how i masturbate, big black dildos, twice a day every day. I only touch my cock to get the cum to taste, and eat, because i want mynlady and i to have BBC to serve round the clock, and to always be covered with or filled up with black cum. And in a few years when i get the mortgage paid off, would love to have several hung black guys move in to dominate us, and pimp us out, would love to be tied up and a long line of black guys paying 50 bucks to use us and cum on our faces... no cleaning up.

Attachments

• downloadfile.mp4
    878.4 KB · Views: 74
This is how i masturbate, big black dildos, twice a day every day. I only touch my cock to get the cum to taste, and eat, because i want mynlady and i to have BBC to serve round the clock, and to always be covered with or filled up with black cum. And in a few years when i get the mortgage paid off, would love to have several hung black guys move in to dominate us, and pimp us out, would love to be tied up and a long line of black guys paying 50 bucks to use us and cum on our faces... no cleaning up.

You need some big pimping!

Yes I would, I am a 61 year old white boi, straight,little dick and am drawn to Black dick, am not gay, not attracted to men at all, only the Black Cock, have countless pics which I enlarge and worship with my lips and tongue, it's about worshipping and respecting Black Dick

My new girlfriend Rhoda a 55 year old MUSLIM Black Woman, had been going thru my cellphone seeing all my Black Dick pictures, shocked and amused she started laughing, "U A FAGGOT FOR BLACK DICK KEN I SHOULD CALL ONE OVER NOW FOR YOU TO SUCK" RHODA said. " TELL US WHAT BITCH, LET'S WRESTLE FOR IT, I WILL PAY YOU $100, DOUBLE IF YOU WIN" RHODA BEGAN TO STRIP, 5'9 200 plus lbs dark BLACK short hair in braids, sexy eyes thick Black lips, Big TITS FLOPPING AROUND, a belly thick arms and legs with dark TATTOOS ON her left arm including the Black POWER symbol, what a BITCH I thought. Me Ken am a 6'5 260lb white man just turned 61. Being MUSLIM RHODA prayed first then turned to face me."THINK ALLAH GOING HELP YOU WIN" I laughed. RHODA rushed me grapping me in a head lock her right ARM wrapped around my neck TIT in my face forsing me to my knees, the BLACK MUSLIM FEMALE turned around facing me both on our knees as she wrapped her BLACK MUSLIM ARMS AROUND MY MIDSECTION SQUEEZING ME HARD IN A BEARHUG, OHH GOD her BLACK TITS PRESSED UP AGAINST MY GREY HAIRY CHRISTIAN CHEST I FELT SO SUBMISSIVE TO THIS STRONG BLACK WOMAN, waving my arms around I MOANED AND GROANED BETWEEN RHODA'S ARMS SQUEEZING ME HARD"ARRGGGGG ARRGGGGG" "THAT'S IT KEN U A SISSY MOAN LIKE A BITCH" ARRGGGGG GOD RHODA ARRGGGGG YOU ARE TOO STRONG PLEASE RHODA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pushing on her EBONY SHOULDERS, "OHH GOD OHH GOD PLEASE PLEASE RHODA PLEASE YOU'RE ARMS ARE BREAKING ME IN HALF.I TAPPED LIKE A BITCH ON THE BLACK WOMAN'S LEFT ARM ON HER BLACK POWER FIST HAT. HER FOREHEAD, CHEEKS AND LIPS and as I FELT RHODA'S TITS ON MY HAIRY CHEST I SCREAMED" PLEASE RHODA PLEASE PLEASE YOU ARE BREAKING ME IN HALF PLEASE PLEASE RHODA PLEASE HAVE MERCY YOU ARE TOO FUCKIN STRONG PLEASE I GIVE I GIVE YOU WIN RHODA PLEASE LET ME GO, AND BEGAN TAPPING AGAIN LIKE A LITTLE GIRL TILL THE BLACK WOMAN FINALLY LET ME GO, GOD I FELL TO MY ASS HUMILIATED

I had an orgasm the first time I pushed my husbands head down on a Big Black Cock! I love sharing a cock with my husband leaving him to suck his cock while I lick his balls. He knows it turns me on, and now if the BBC is up for it he automatically goes down on my friends cock when he pulls out. Some of the guys like telling him to clean up their nasty wet cocks and then put their cock back inside me. My favorite position is my husband and I in a 69 position while I'm being fucked from behind, without a condom of course. It's amazing how many guys "accidentally" slip out. I know it's an "accident" as they leave their cocks on top of his lips so that he can lick them and then push their cocks back inside me with his tongue. I get fucked really had in that position when my husband is licking the guys balls while I'm being fucked!

We were playing with one guy who filled my pussy with cum while my husband was under him licking his balls and cock. Then instead of withdrawing right away he kept his cock inside me. Then he pulled me up by my tits and kissed me. When he did that his cock pushed out of my pussy along with a huge load of cum. His nasty wet cock was pressed hard against my husbands mouth by my dripping pussy. You should have seen his face when we let him up! It was really funny seeing his face covered in cum!

I prefer encounters where the men I'm playing with are up for having both of us suck his cock!

I had an orgasm the first time I pushed my husbands head down on a Big Black Cock! I love sharing a cock with my husband leaving him to suck his cock while I lick his balls. He knows it turns me on, and now if the BBC is up for it he automatically goes down on my friends cock when he pulls out. Some of the guys like telling him to clean up their nasty wet cocks and then put their cock back inside me. My favorite position is my husband and I in a 69 position while I'm being fucked from behind, without a condom of course. It's amazing how many guys "accidentally" slip out. I know it's an "accident" as they leave their cocks on top of his lips so that he can lick them and then push their cocks back inside me with his tongue. I get fucked really had in that position when my husband is licking the guys balls while I'm being fucked!

We were playing with one guy who filled my pussy with cum while my husband was under him licking his balls and cock. Then instead of withdrawing right away he kept his cock inside me. Then he pulled me up by my tits and kissed me. When he did that his cock pushed out of my pussy along with a huge load of cum. His nasty wet cock was pressed hard against my husbands mouth by my dripping pussy. You should have seen his face when we let him up! It was really funny seeing his face covered in cum!

I prefer encounters where the men I'm playing with are up for having both of us suck his cock!

Sucking cock for me is heaven

I like it soft at first, growing in my mouth.

Pre cum? Delicious.

I love it when I know he is going to cum. I used to just suck it straight in my mouth. I love it better when he cums on my hand...dripping. I love licking it up.

To watch cum come out of a black cock, go over my white hands, then to lick it, suck that head, squeeze the cum out of that cock. Heaven.

Back