White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Foe me watching white women go wild and be submissive to black men, especially getting on their knees, was a real turn on.

I always loved the taste of my own cum, and fantasizing about being one of the women in the videos, or reading stories, turns me on SO much. I am an Alpha male outside but sexually I am very submissive.

I think it might be the taboo. A while male, dressed up sexy, shaved, nails red, lip stick, getting on my knees and making a beautiful cock hard in my mouth, wrapping my hands around it, massaging those balls.

When a black cock cums I want to do so much. Suck it all up, let it drip down my hands, chin. Swallowing it is so rewarding. Knowing I have him inside me is so erotic.

Sucking is just the start. Having him inside me, deep, screaming because it hurts so good. And coming inside me - that is my ultimate wish.

I just can't get Black COCK out of my head I thought as my apartment door opened and ASHLEY, my ex attendant and her Black boyfriend Jeremy walked in. ASHLEY had heard about me getting my ass kicked by her older aunt RHODA, ASHLEY was smaller than RHODA, 5'3, 150lbs maybe, ASHLEY gained some weight since I seen her last. I had agreed to fight ASHLEY just as I had her bigger Black aunt RHODA, topless only wearing only a wrestling thong, she would make $220 for making me TAP and GIVE UP, to her BEARHUG and then get on my knees and suck JEREMY'S COCK till he comes in my mouth, I am ken, 6'5, 250lbs, am stripped to my wrestling thong also, 61 years old to ASHLEY'S young 30 years, we both dropped to our knees her Dark Black tattooed TITS jijiling, has dark BITCH tattoos on her arms also, mostly down her left arm including the BLACK POWER FIST TAT WOW ASHLEY was intimidating looking as we shook hands before the match, RHODA walked in to watch and referee and video the match. As we circled each other on my knees it was hard for me to believe I was actually wrestling ASHLEY, topless especially and the casual way she put her TITS out on display in front of me like that, her ex boss, I was always attracted to her used to fantasize about ASHLEY defeating me in No Holds Barred wrestling, I loved mixed wrestling, loved losing to a Female, RHODA was my 1st as Leroy was my very 1st BLACK COCK. "READY TO LOSE BITCH" ASHLEY yelled as she put her arms up in the air, hands outstretched beckoning me, I grabbed her hands interlocking my fingers with hers SQUEEZING ASHLEY SQUEEZING also, ASHLEY leaned into me TITS touching my grey hairy chest, ASHLEY wrapped her thick dark BLACK tattooed arms around my midsection, hands in a fist pressing into the middle of my back, ASHLEY'S biceps on my RIBS, I stared at her, hair pulled back, short, pretty dark eyes, nice nose and thick lips, OHH those TATS on ASHLEY'S TITS, her BLACK hard nipples rubbing on mine, she was grimacing as she squeezed. MY GOD ASHLEY IS FUCKIN STRONG, OHH I loved ASHLEY SQUEEZING me with her Dark Black tatted up ARMS, ARRGGGGG I moaned placing my hands on her ARMS, RHODA laughed at me, " EVEN A LITTLE YOUNG BLACK GIRL CAN FUCK U UP U FAGGOT, NOW MOAN LIKE THE SISSY BITCH U ARE" and BITCHSLAPPED ME TWICE. I was feeling so SUBMISSIVE, HUMILIATION as this small BLACK FEMALE SQUEEZED me tight in her BEARHUG, ARRGGGGG I moaned again throwing my arms back ARRGGGGG, " GIVE KEN" ASHLEY screamed. " TAP ON MY FUCKIN ARM MY TATS U FUCKIN SISSY BITCH" Although true, BLACK women are STRONG but are raised to feel less than by BLACK men, Mothers, ASHLEY was a tough little BLACK GIRL, in fights alot but never with men, I was her 1st so to feel superior, stronger than me only meant that I was weak, a pussy, I loved that, ARRGGGGG I moaned again " OHH GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKIN STRONG" ARRGGGGG ARRGGGGG I pushed on her BLACK shoulders ARRGGGGG I moaned again, whether I was losing because I wanted too didn't matter to these BLACK women, I was a little Pussy in their eyes, no woman could beat a real man, they both thought. " AHHHHHH PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE YOU'RE ARMS ARE BREAKING MY RIBS" I moaned. ASHLEY feeling the power as a small woman BLACK woman overpowering a man, large white man, her boss yea FUCKIN white boss, ASHLEY squeezed me harder " READY TO SUCK MORE BLACK COCK FAGGOT" RHODA laughed at me, JEROMY was grabbing his crouch, " BEG SOME MORE" ASHLEY yelled as she squeezed MY RIBS, OMG I didn't care who was watching, YouTube, didn't care ARRGGGGG ARRGGGGG I MOANED throwing my arms in the air, the pressure was too much, as I was feeling her Big BLACK TITS crushing my grey hairy chest, I loved ASHLEY SQUEEZING me hard like that with her arms, I was rubbing her BLACK thick left arm over ASHLEY'S bicep TATS. " GIVE TO ME U FUCKIN SISSY BITCH TAP I'LL BREAK U IN HALF" Awww ASHLEY was so Domme, I totally gave in to her, losing, begging to a Female, a BLACK FEMALE in front of her boyfriend for GOD'S sake, what JEROMY must think of me as a man, ARRGGGGG I moaned pushing on ASHLEY'S thick dark BLACK shoulders ARRGGGGG " PLEASE PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE PLEASE YOU ARE TOO STRONG" as ASHLEY flexed her BLACK tatted up biceps on my RIBS back and forth, OHH what a LITTLE sadistic BLACK BITCH I thought. ARRGGGGG THROWING MY ARMS BACK WAVING THEM AROUND PANICKING ARRGGGGG ARRGGGGG I MOANED looking at RHODA " OHH GOD RHODA ARRGGGGG HER FUCKIN ARMS ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR'S!!!!! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH I SUBMIT I SUBMIT" looking at ASHLEY in the face as the young aggressive BLACK woman SQUEEZED her BLACK TATTOOED ARMS AROUND MY RIBS, " OHH GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE ARRGGGGG ARRGGGGG LET ME GO PLEASE PLEASE I'LL SUCK COCK JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP SQUEEZING YOU'RE ARMS ARE TOO FUCKIN STRONG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I GIVE UP I GIVE UP PLEASE and TAPPED like a little girl, a little BITCH on ASHLEY'S left arm TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP submitting like a SISSY to this small BLACK FEMALE TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE THE PRESSURE PLEASE PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE" I wanted ASHLEY, everyone to know how helpless I was in ASHLEY'S ARMS, OHH her BLACK TATTOOED TITS RUBBING MY GREY HAIRY CHEST, TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP I TAPPED again, OHH how I loved submitting to ASHLEY, tapping on her BLACK POWER FIST TAT. " OHH PLEASE PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE YOU'RE SQUEEZING TO FUCKIN HARD PLEASE ASHLEY PLEASE LET ME GO PLEASE I SUBMIT OHH GOD PLEASE I SUBMIT YOU'RE ARMS ARE TOO FUCKIN STRONG PLEASE!!!!! I screamed tapping again, ASHLEY SQUEEZING HARD one more time letting me GO, I dropped to my ass, then BACK like the SUBMISSIVE BITCH SISSY I am

I absolutely would and have. Nothing makes me feel more like the gurl I was meant to be than when I'm on my knees for Daddy's big cock or when he has me on all fours and he's behind me pounding away at my slowly widening boyhole.

I'm fortunate enough to live in a college town in the south, so luckily so far it hasn't been much of an issue to find studs.

I absolutely would and have. Nothing makes me feel more like the gurl I was meant to be than when I'm on my knees for Daddy's big cock or when he has me on all fours and he's behind me pounding away at my slowly widening boyhole.

I'm fortunate enough to live in a college town in the south, so luckily so far it hasn't been much of an issue to find studs.

I envy you!!! I have the craving and hunger, but not the supply.

wewentblack said:
My hubby is not aloud to touch any cocks unless they are using me. He loves to suck my lovers cock after they abuse my pussy. He loves to swallow their seed and will always clean up evert drop reguardless if it on me or in me or the floor or if some drips onto my masters ass he will lick it clean too. He loves those cocks because they are what I crave and the only thing that pleases me.
The same for me.Suck the bbc which pounded my gf.In that case only because it's mazing and I can't resist

My hubby is not aloud to touch any cocks unless they are using me. He loves to suck my lovers cock after they abuse my pussy. He loves to swallow their seed and will always clean up evert drop reguardless if it on me or in me or the floor or if some drips onto my masters ass he will lick it clean too. He loves those cocks because they are what I crave and the only thing that pleases me.
Perfect hotwife for me

3489618_6_o.jpg

3487045_4_o.jpg

3487045_7_o.jpg

3487045_8_o.jpg

3487045_12_o.jpg

3489618_16_o.jpg

3487045_13_o.jpg

I find most bulls like the husband to suck their cocks in front of the wife as a way of demasculating the husband.
Everyone already knows the wife and then Bull want to fuck each other. Usually in my experience, the Bull wants to make the wife lose respect for the cuckold as a man, watching your husband making love with his mouth to the Bulls penis while he is on his hands and knees is a great way to do it. If he also is submissive and begs to suck his cock and swallow his load, or lets the Bull fuck him, his manhood has been taken.
Myself I never expected anything like this, we wanted to spice up the sex life. Her sister had already cuckolded her husband, and telling us about how it had saved thier marriage and she is constantly getting oral sex from husband, and nights out with several studs, and her husband was waiting on her like she was a princess. She made a joke about him being a princess as well but i didnt understand so didnt pursue it.
I had been having stress issues and it had turned me into a minute man. I was seeing a sex therapist and she agreed role playing or even something drastic like fighting for my wife might be just the thing to restore me to my former skills.
We found a large black man and i explained my perdiciment and that i wanted to be with her. He actually said he had helped another white couple recently (we knew them) and he was fine with our terms as long as we did as he asked when we met.
That first night we met at the holiday inn in the neighboring town. We had some drinks my wife liked him she said to get two adjoining rooms. When i came back with the keys they were making out and i got hard imediately. We got to the rooms and my wife told me to . make some more drinks while she got into an outfit she used to wear for me.
At that point he told me to sit in the chair and watch him make my wife reach hieghts she never imagined. I was worrying then but it was to late to back out.
He got undressed and i saw the biggest penis ever. I couldnt take my eyes off it. Kristen had to aek me twice if i still wanted to do this befre i heard her. To my shock i was already sucking his cock then and didnt even remember it happ3ning. He said your hudband is another dick struck whiteboi.
I feel in love with bbc that night
I have to disagree with the demasculation part. I do it because it's fun and I really enjoy it, but I don't tolerate disrespect, of any kind to her myself or my home. My girl knows very well I'm a man and will stand toe to toe with anyone.
I am 6'1 240# I work out 3-4times a week and do outdoor line electrical work. I'm tattooed and have trained jiu-jitsu and systema there's nothing feminine about me.
We do what we do purely out of the joy of eroticism, and fun. I don't even think its "gay" or whatever it's considered I think it's just what we do.
My neighbor down the street comes by to watch sports and ******* and my girl ends up taking his dick while we watch the game or we bet her on it. It's a good time. There's been a few times she wasn't around and we'd be sitting back watching the game and I'd get bored and decide to suck his dick, because I want to. He likes it, I have fun with it and when its done it's done. We go back to doing whatever. Nothing more than a handshake to us except it's his cock my mouth.
Would I let him blow me?
If he asked sure, if not oh well I like it.
It's just a dick
I have played with mine for years why not play with someone else's?
It's the same except he gets to enjthe feeling

Cuckboi - My wife has told me I can have sex with her provided I wear a condom, as she is black cock only in her pussy, and I am not allowed to have unprotected sex with her. Her bulls however are allowed, provided she knows them and they have been checked out, to fuck her pussy and ass bareback. Under no circumstance can I have anal sex with her.

That said, it has been just before Christmas since I had intercourse with her as it has to be her idea and I am not allowed to ask for it. I thought she would allow me to fuck her when I consented to sucking black cock and allowing them to take my anal cherry but that did not happen.

Until then I must be content with having her or her girlfriends fuck me with a strapon or her bulls have my ass or just jack off. That too, however must only be done in her presence and never by myself and only after I ask for permission. I hope I do not have to go a year and a half before she allows me to fuck her again.

YES, one of the bulls having the keys to cock cage helps keep us cuck bitches right,

Cuckboi - My wife has told me I can have sex with her provided I wear a condom, as she is black cock only in her pussy, and I am not allowed to have unprotected sex with her. Her bulls however are allowed, provided she knows them and they have been checked out, to fuck her pussy and ass bareback. Under no circumstance can I have anal sex with her.

That said, it has been just before Christmas since I had intercourse with her as it has to be her idea and I am not allowed to ask for it. I thought she would allow me to fuck her when I consented to sucking black cock and allowing them to take my anal cherry but that did not happen.

Until then I must be content with having her or her girlfriends fuck me with a strapon or her bulls have my ass or just jack off. That too, however must only be done in her presence and never by myself and only after I ask for permission. I hope I do not have to go a year and a half before she allows me to fuck her again.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back