White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
lilcuck69: Wed all live to hear your story .. Please write about it in as much detail as possible . it will help us all .. You included .. Honest!

So my freshman year i was visiting my buddy at school. He heard of this frat party going on that night. We decided to go and check it out. The frat was huge. We got split up the second we got there. So i was walking around trying to find a bathroom when i caught a strong whiff of weed. I found the room it was coming from and poked my head in, only to see this big black guy with a body chiseled by the gods getting head from this tiny blonde chick and they were both smoking a blunt. I went to turn around but as i was shutting the door it made a noise and the girl freaked out and ran out. Needless to say the dude was pissed. But he got over it fast, which i thought was odd. I told him i was tryna smoke and thats why i came in his room. I figured i could pay for a hit or two. Marcus was the big black guys name. And he said hed smoke me up for free. So we blazed a little and got to talking. Eventually Marcus brought up me cock blocking him. I apologized and told him id be his wing man to help him find some new tail. Marcus had other plans. He got up mid blunt and headed over to his door and locked it. He then proceeded to tell me i was gonna suck his cock to repay him for the cock block and smoking me up. I protested immediately saying i wasnt gay and no way in hell. That all quickly stopped when he dropped his shorts to reveal his monster cock. This thing was easily 12" long and as round as a pepsi bottle. I dont know what came over me but i didnt hesitate to get in my knees to grab his dick. I started licking his balls and shaft until he grabbed his dick and slapped me in the face with it and then face fucked me till he came.

@RobertoVito69 ive never seen him again or sucked a dick since :(
So my freshman year i was visiting my buddy at school. He heard of this frat party going on that night. We decided to go and check it out. The frat was huge. We got split up the second we got there. So i was walking around trying to find a bathroom when i caught a strong whiff of weed. I found the room it was coming from and poked my head in, only to see this big black guy with a body chiseled by the gods getting head from this tiny blonde chick and they were both smoking a blunt. I went to turn around but as i was shutting the door it made a noise and the girl freaked out and ran out. Needless to say the dude was pissed. But he got over it fast, which i thought was odd. I told him i was tryna smoke and thats why i came in his room. I figured i could pay for a hit or two. Marcus was the big black guys name. And he said hed smoke me up for free. So we blazed a little and got to talking. Eventually Marcus brought up me cock blocking him. I apologized and told him id be his wing man to help him find some new tail. Marcus had other plans. He got up mid blunt and headed over to his door and locked it. He then proceeded to tell me i was gonna suck his cock to repay him for the cock block and smoking me up. I protested immediately saying i wasnt gay and no way in hell. That all quickly stopped when he dropped his shorts to reveal his monster cock. This thing was easily 12" long and as round as a pepsi bottle. I dont know what came over me but i didnt hesitate to get in my knees to grab his dick. I started licking his balls and shaft until he grabbed his dick and slapped me in the face with it and then face fucked me till he came.

Omg that made me cum everywhere. If you loved it you should do it again. Plenty of big cocked black gods that need mouths.

Only one way I'd do it ....

View attachment 200691
Dude, if he just pulled his cock out of your woman and put it in your face you would attach your lips on the head of his cock and taste your womans juices mixed with his sperm. I bet your cock would get hard as your head would start moving up and down his shaft. It to me and I'd had said the same thing before. Try it

Nice!You deserve black dick too baby!Keep making love with your new friend,it gets better and better!Before long you wont even care about pussy!Every white men should be doing this,good for you!
I don't care much about pussy now! I get more out of sucking a black cock and getting a good load. He likes my load too. When can we fuck each other....it's a lot easier than her drama.

Dude, if he just pulled his cock out of your woman and put it in your face you would attach your lips on the head of his cock and taste your womans juices mixed with his sperm.
I'd say you know NOT of who you speak ... there's not a trace of "queer *******" in my body ... not even a miniscule. If sucking cock is YOUR THING, you go at it, man ... but please don't make judgment calls to those you don't even know. When the day comes that I've gotten tired of pussy ... then I'll possibly consider the "cock sucking" alternative ... but I'd suggest you NOT hold your breath. ;)

Back