White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,512 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 448 10.6%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
After sucking my first black cock, I didn't want any cock unless it was black. I used to meet with three black guys, one of whom was gay, the other two were married and had *******. Most times I sucked one of their cocks as another cock fucked me. They rotated so that I was always sucking one of their cocks fresh out of my ass while they took turns fucking me. After four years of this, I had to have a bypass in both legs and I'm still recuperating. But I sure do miss that black cock. Now I also want to eat some black cunt. The trouble is that it's hard to find black cock or black cunt in a rural area. There are many that live in the area but how do you contact them, especially when you're not out to anyone except those you meet with?

yes not only will I suck it I’ll do a better job than her , being a sissy I know how most bulls want it ...sloppy deep throat or a face fuck and I’ll happily take it and won’t stop even if it makes me puke,I’ll get on my knees and put my arms behind my back. White cock does nothing for me has to be a bbc

After sucking my first black cock, I didn't want any cock unless it was black. I used to meet with three black guys, one of whom was gay, the other two were married and had *******. Most times I sucked one of their cocks as another cock fucked me. They rotated so that I was always sucking one of their cocks fresh out of my ass while they took turns fucking me. After four years of this, I had to have a bypass in both legs and I'm still recuperating. But I sure do miss that black cock. Now I also want to eat some black cunt. The trouble is that it's hard to find black cock or black cunt in a rural area. There are many that live in the area but how do you contact them, especially when you're not out to anyone except those you meet with?

Yes I know how you feel its always been that way for me from the first black cock I sucked it all I have ever wanted since Now and them I give head to some white married men If I lived closer to a large city like I use to I could find 10 black guys in one night to suck and service I live in very small town now I post to find black guys to suck or fuck me but just have not had any luck in some time i am hope that will change soon I can't help and the feelings I have for black men I just need one so badly anymore

Did not think I ever could unless my wife wanted me to do it and that was a very remote possibility. With this guy on AFF, I have no doubt that I would if he were to join my wife and I he were to ask and my wife consented. I've seen his cock and he has got me to help him cum so I know there is something there

Did not think I ever could unless my wife wanted me to do it and that was a very remote possibility. With this guy on AFF, I have no doubt that I would if he were to join my wife and I he were to ask and my wife consented. I've seen his cock and he has got me to help him cum so I know there is something there
i WOULD SAY GO FOR IT IF YOU DESIRE TO ENJOY IT MAYBE YOU COULD MEET HIM ON THE SIDE SOME WHERE THAT WAY YOUR WIFE WOULD NOT HAVE TO KNOW .

i WOULD SAY GO FOR IT IF YOU DESIRE TO ENJOY IT MAYBE YOU COULD MEET HIM ON THE SIDE SOME WHERE THAT WAY YOUR WIFE WOULD NOT HAVE TO KNOW .

He suggested that but I told him we do not keep secrets. If my wife were to think it okay for just him and I to meet I would do it in a heartbeat. I've never thought this way in my life but damn this guy's dick is incredible and he knows how to get you to give in.

Once we men get hooked on sucking black cocks it does become very addicted to serving them I grave them all the time there is nothing better in my life that being a black mans cocksucker and I am very happy I am .

How did you go about finding a guy to suck? What was your first time like?

Back