White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

White men, would you ever suck a big black cock?

• No. Never.

Votes: 204 4.8%
  • Yes, I want to

Votes: 1,511 35.7%
  • Yes, only if my wife asked me to

Votes: 447 10.5%
  • Yes, if I knew nobody (including wife) would ever find out

Votes: 287 6.8%
  • Only if my wife's sharing it with me

Votes: 373 8.8%
  • I already have

Votes: 1,276 30.1%
  • I fantasize about it, but I would never do it in reality

Votes: 139 3.3%

• Total voters
Wha
I'm a 57 year old paralyzed from the waist down however, can feel. 9 years ago I began fantasizing about sucking black men's cocks.I bought a black bam bam dildo and began ass fucking myself wishing I was really being fucked by a sexy massively hung black man and how to get him to fuck me whenever I wanted.I'm now ready to act on my passionate fantasies of being anything any black men that want me to be I will soon be fulfilling myfavorite Sexual scenarios and swallowing load after load of thick rich sweet spun fresh from a fat long ridged black cock never having to pretend again.
What???????????

I've got a black man that I meet from time to time. I show up and he sets back and lives it up to me to pull it out and suck him. I've done this numerous times, and finally let him know I was open for more. The last time he pushed back and I knew what he wanted. I licked down to his beautiful ass. My first taste of his ass about made me cum, pushing my tongue in him while jerking him off. I knew I had hit the spot when he turned around and spread his ass, pulling my face hard against his butt. Seeing that beautiful black ass, and tasting and feeling my tongue dig deeper in him made me feel so good. I finished him off that night swallowing his cum, and now all I want to do is get back over to his house and taste him. It is crazy that I can't / don't think about guys in general, but thinking about his black cock and me cleaning out that ass gets me so hard.

My husband never had a balck cock in his mouth but I know he would wish it. I told him about a relation ship with a black guy before him, and my hubby turned on as I never saw him before!
He said me that he would have liked be watching us having sex somethime in front of him. I answered that I didn't know if my ex black boyfriend could feel excited if he was watched by another guy. Then my hubby said me that he would have sucked his cock (or assited me to make it) provided that he fuck me. But it is only a fantasy for him now.

Support him from today, maybe tomorrow is the greatest complicity that strengthens your marriage.

Support him from today, maybe tomorrow is the greatest complicity that strengthens your marriage.
This is becoming more common now. As we watch black football and basketball players and more black in the movies, woman married or not are thinkin about how sex would be with a black man. As this becomes more common, husbands are accepting the wife's desire and agreeing to it.
Then, when his wife finds out how exciting black men can be he gets t cut off and he has to either leave or accept being cuckold. Most men accept it. This is the future. This will continue to become more common and more accepting.

PLenty of white bois won;t hesitate sucking a Black Cock. They have long been seduced by the same desire their women have that attracts them towards Black men. They long for the day when they, too, would get to show off to their wives how much they're willing to suck their lover's cock.

2015-08-25 21.00.32.jpg2016-04-29 22.13.44.jpg

Just like a boy looks up to his dad and wants to emulate and please him, a grown up white boi's natural inferiority before a Black Man triggers feelings of fear, respect and submission. The Black Man's Cock exposes his white boihood and compels him to please the Man he can only look up to with overwhelming urges to serve and honor. Black Cock is white boi kryptonite.

"Black Cock is white boi kryptonite" ... damn straight my friend

PLenty of white bois won;t hesitate sucking a Black Cock. They have long been seduced by the same desire their women have that attracts them towards Black men. They long for the day when they, too, would get to show off to their wives how much they're willing to suck their lover's cock.

When I was in the army and saw all those big black cocks in the shower I just had to have one. I was taken by ******* by 2 guys the first time but they did not have to ******* me again. I admit I like being ****** though. I want to be black owned.

Back