White men scared

White men if a big black man stood right in your face and said he wants to fuck you woman would you submit and hang your head and let him fuck her
Well, if he'd be a stranger and said anything like that, i would not be able to help but laughing at him. After calming down perhaps mention that that was the worst of seduction games i've ever seen. :LOL:

But if my Woman and i were in a sharing lifestyle AND there had been some flirting between them (wife/GF and guy) beforehand AND it were in a situation where asking such a question could not be deemed disrespectful or otherwise inappropriate AND my Woman gave me the right signs, i would have invited him for a threesome, or, if he was not comfortable with that, at least make sure that i would be going to be present watching them. ;)

As a woman not long into this lifestyle, I find it difficult and sad to read testimony of so many weak white men.
You are excused after saying you're not long into "this" lifestyle. Not sure what actual lifestyle you are talking about because there are so many different ones everywhere, on this site, and even in this ("cuckold") forum. And not sure if it's necessarily sad. There are so many people on here who are using this site/platform for an outlet of their sexual fantasies. Not everything you read here represents their real life attitude. Some men who act like weaklings (here) actually very demandigly choose to be treated as weak because it gets them off (in a certain context). Yet they may be quite "the man" in their everyday-lives. At the same time there are some others who do not feel well with themselves or their bodies and in those cases i'll have to agree with you: it's sad (and ImO for no real reason!) All i cannot say is who is who on a site where people are largely "anonymized". :man_shragging: (Not meant as a complaint about anonymity because it is an essential part of privacy protection. ;) )
Stand up and fight a place at this table. So what if your cock is not as large or hard as some black men?
Funny. There are Black and white men, some with big, some with small penises. But now that i think about it... If i had a smaller penis, i can imagine indulging in the SPH fantasy in a playful manner. i would never do it in a way that i would think less of myself because that's simply not how i feel (based on insight, not physique). But if i had a Woman who would get off on that stuff without disrespecting me because of that, i could imagine incorporating it in our sexual play at times. 🤷‍♂️ On the other hand... i can also imagine being the additional "player" for a couple. ;) Seems i'm rather versatile, sexually. :)
All of the pathetic, panty wearing, pudd-pulling beta boy is really a major buzz *******.
ImO it's not a "buzz *******" that other people like other things than you (or me) otherwise they would not be other people. :D Actually it's sorta understood - different strokes for different folks, as they say. As long as everybody is honest about what they are about, it will be easy to avoid those who are not on the same page as you (or me). - That's a good thing, isn't it? ;)

Other than that, i think a lot of people are mixing different concepts in a prejudgemental or assumptive manner. And i get that it can happen on the "sender" as well as on the "receiver" side.
For example: i have seen men dressed in mini skirts and most of the people noticing them said, they thought those would be gay. Funny. A guy may be a "stud" and have a kink dressing that way - and it need not necessarily mean they are a "stud" for a gentleman but perhaps for a lady. - Two unrelated concepts, actually. But i guess statistically there may be more guys who dress like that who are into men because of psycho-social aspects that may have become part of their behavior... but who knows. 🤷‍♀️ :p In the end it does not mean there were no guys who would dress like that just for the dressing without any correlation with their sexuality. Some perfectly heterosexual men like to dress like that sometimes for other reasons. just sayin' - And ImO it does not make them "pathetic" or a "beta". just my 2 cts worth.

When I am completely outweighed, outgunned and outmanned in every way... When I have no choice but to comply with a black man's demands of me and my wife because there is just nothing I can physically do but submit . . . that's when I am in my element. I WANT to feel scared. Sometimes I feel a bit intimidated but not really scared. I would LOVE for my Audrey to find the bull that REALLY scares me!

When I am completely outweighed, outgunned and outmanned in every way... When I have no choice but to comply with a black man's demands of me and my wife because there is just nothing I can physically do but submit . . . that's when I am in my element. I WANT to feel scared. Sometimes I feel a bit intimidated but not really scared. I would LOVE for my Audrey to find the bull that REALLY scares me!
Yes the helpless feeling that he can break you and right in front of your wife. You get so scared you piss right in front of them as they laugh and you stand there and cry like a weak white husband

Back