White Men playing solo with Blacks?

My wife is away today and tomorrow to visit her sister, she had one of younger bulls wanting to drop by this morning for some quickie pussy. I have helped my wife suck his cock, had his cock in my mouth probably 50 times but never for very long, just some foreplay and then to lick and clean it after he came in her pussy where he much prefers having his beautiful black penis buried!!!! So wife told him to go by the house as he was already in our neighborhood and let me have at his cock. She text me about 8:35 this morning that Scott was dropping by, had been saving up a big load for almost the entire week and was disappointed she was away. She told me he is going to stop by and you are going to suck his cock and you will suck it however he wants, as long as he wants and if he tells me you spilled a drop of his nut there will be punishment when i get back home, I want him totally satisfied, do you understand???

So yes, Scott dropped by about 15 minutes later. he didnt really say much, seemed a bit embarrassed at first but he Had on sweat pants and his cock was hanging down the leg about semi hard so he was horned up. He just asked me, where do you want to do this? I pointed at the couch and he went over, jerked his sweatpants down and sat down. I just walked over, squatted between his legs, we didn‘t even look each other in the eye. My wife had sent him videos of him fucking her so he started watching those so i just started licking his cock, pushed it to the side and licked his balls. he moaned, I could her my wife moaning on the videos she had sent him of some of their fucks. I took his cock in my mouth, it actually tasted so fucking good, i was thinking damn i know why my wife likes this cock so much. I sucked him, licked every inch of his cock, sucked both balls in my mouth while jerking him with a really wet cock that was lubed with a bunch of my saliva. He scooted to the edge of the couch and raised his legs up, didn’t say a word but i caught the drift. He wanted a tongue in his ass so i obliged. He was holding the phone with one hand, watching himself fuck my wife, had the volume up as loud as his speaker phone would go and she was panting, moaning, cussing, telling him how much she loved his big black cock, how it was his pussy to have anytime he wanted it, telling him to take her pussy, fill it with his cum. I heard him moan and he just told me, come and get fed……I jumped up, he stopped jerking his cock and had a tight grip around the head, cum was oozing out of his slit. I took it in my mouth and he moved his hand and exhaled and moaned so loud and fuck, almost gagged me he was shooting so much cum. I was doing everything i could to swallow every drop but with his cock lodged fairly deep in my throat, it was kinda hard to swallow but i managed. A bit of his cum did escape my mouth and ran down the bottom of his shaft in that little hollow areas where the balls and base of the cock meet. I noticed it when i came off his cock so i pushed his spent cock back a bit which was still spasiming a bit in my hand and licked and sucked it all up. His cum tasted sweet, it was a bit salty but it tasted really good, I’ve only ever licked it out of my wifes pussy and always had enjoyed his cum but getting it this way, it was really nice! I took his cock and milked it from the base up his long shaft to the head, a bunch of cum oozed out of his slit and i licked it all off the head of his cock. I then took that cock back in my mouth, it was going soft but still long but the “swelling”/girth was receding and i swallowed it all the way down until my nose was in his trimmed pubic hairs. He loved that, i did it a few times then i took it out of my mouth and licked all over it, rubbing it all over my face and cheeks, licked it from base to head a few times and he finally told me, hey I’m good now. He got up, pulled his sweats up, said nothing more than “later” and left. About 5 minutes later my wife text me and told me I did a very good job, Scott much enjoyed my oral worship and told her i was a very, very good cocksucker and such a hungry cum slut so she told me I would be rewarded tomorrow night and would have a bull over so I could watch her make me up a nice, messy fresh creampie to enjoy and once I had all the cum licked out of her pussy, she’d unlock me and jack me off….I’ve been locked 24/7 since October 1 but I have came twice, i can cum if it’s been a week or more and I’m super horny and she puts the hitachi magic wand on my cage just right.

Back