White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,828 44.7%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,120 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 267 6.5%

• Total voters
After I walked in on my fiance cheating on me with a huge black guy it changed me. I will never forget her eyes rolled back in her head and moaning like I have never heard before. She left me for him before I knew anything about cuckolding. I would cry and jerk off as it turned me on so much. I even went to her new boyfriends house in tears begging him to stop seeing her.

a while later, I learned and accepted BBC is superior. I met a professional QOS online and began to see her and explain my feelings. When I first saw her she explained that chastity would benefit me. I went a whole month in chastity before seeing her again. I used to hate being pegged and complained. One day she pegged me and I could feel myself about to cum but she stopped before I could. It wasn't long before I would beg for it.

Chastity completed changed me.

images

Text from my gf for locktober

I'm not sure which one of us likes the pussyjobs more. I love how teased and breathless you become. It also teases me trying hard not to put you inside but then I remember that I have my toy which fills me up more.
I think what got me so wet the other night was thinking about you locked up and watching me cum over and over with my toys, teasing you with the sounds you like hearing out of me. No pussy, no mouth, no hand for you.
I'm in the mood to be mean. I think during locktober. I will rotate all the different ways I can cum while you are blindfolded. You can try and picture what I'm doing while only listening. I'll be cumming with no help from you.

Just getting into chastity ourselves. Third time’s a charm as the first two experiences were just my wife and I. First time wearing it last night while she was with one of her bulls, all while I laid in bed as they were together. Still wearing it about 8 hours later. Going to see how long I can hold out.

Back