White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,125 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I have a small question for all of you, do you think every cuck should put in chastity?

My wife put me in chastity since she confess to me her fantasy about cuckolding and bbc, for the locktober she want to buy a smaller cage. She also want to reduce the size of the cage every 6 months what do you think of that guys?
Nah

After I walked in on my fiance cheating on me with a huge black guy it changed me. I will never forget her eyes rolled back in her head and moaning like I have never heard before. She left me for him before I knew anything about cuckolding. I would cry and jerk off as it turned me on so much. I even went to her new boyfriends house in tears begging him to stop seeing her.

a while later, I learned and accepted BBC is superior. I met a professional QOS online and began to see her and explain my feelings. When I first saw her she explained that chastity would benefit me. I went a whole month in chastity before seeing her again. I used to hate being pegged and complained. One day she pegged me and I could feel myself about to cum but she stopped before I could. It wasn't long before I would beg for it.

Chastity completed changed me.

Back